MrP

MrP

Aug 11, 2022
We've all been sold a false bill of goods. It's all an illusion. We're all imprisoned for life. Indoctrination is their weapon to destroy the minds of billions. They seek to silence those that are free thinking. Money, bits of paper and metal, takes precedence over life. Death is the only way out, but wouldn't it be a sick joke only to be reborn into another vessel to do it all over again. Chance seems to be the only factor which determines who you'll be, what quality of life you may have, who you will know and genetics. It will end someday, I take solace in that. There is no help. Thanks for reading, know that I really do feel for everyone here for I know just how desperate the human struggle can be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Csmith8827, Hollowman, myusername890 and 5 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
exactly life is completely pointless even if it could bring you alive again theres no need for it to happen over and over again once is enough

Reactions: Hollowman, myusername890, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
im fighting the good fight by not procreating!

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, myusername890, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I agree- the state of the world and its priorities is depressing. Still- the whole reincarnation thing assumes that consciousness is separate from the body and can live on without it and 'jump' into other bodies. Do we know this for sure? Why shouldn't it be just a function of the brain? So yes- more beings will be born here for the next few million years. Some of them will realise they are alive. Some probably won't- jellyfish and the like. Doesn't necessarily mean they will be 'you' or bare any trace of your thought process. They will be other people I would have thought. Who knows though?

Someone the other day brought up the interesting subject of clones. Say- you were cloned. Would they actually be you? Would they have your brain with all its memories that make you what you are? Would you be worried that the moment they became alive- you would be living their life as well as your own? Could a clone actually have a soul? It couldn't be your soul presumably- unless you'd agreed to share it. Or, will they somehow be less than human? What if they worked in an identical way though? Their thinking was so similar to yours. They realised they were alive? Where would consciousness reside then? It throws up some really interesting questions.

It seems to me there is more physical evidence that our particular consciousness and self awareness depends on our genes, our upbringing, our health and our experiences. We aren't fully formed in terms of consciousness and self awareness when we are babies. Surely- if our consciousness had just leapt out of a 90 year old- we'd be a bit further along. Babies seem pretty stupid to me! Plus, I just feel like of the billions of us who have lived, why don't more remember past lives? I'm not a complete skeptic though. It is curious that some people claim to remember. It's interesting. I just hope it's wrong! I don't want to return in any form.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MrP and Praestat_Mori
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
We've all been sold a false bill of goods. It's all an illusion. We're all imprisoned for life. Indoctrination is their weapon to destroy the minds of billions. They seek to silence those that are free thinking. Money, bits of paper and metal, takes precedence over life. Death is the only way out, but wouldn't it be a sick joke only to be reborn into another vessel to do it all over again. Chance seems to be the only factor which determines who you'll be, what quality of life you may have, who you will know and genetics. It will end someday, I take solace in that. There is no help. Thanks for reading, know that I really do feel for everyone here for I know just how desperate the human struggle can be.
Agree with most of that . Except I think there is no rebirth. 1 microsecond after the brain or brainstem dies I won't exist anymore forever non-existence

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Rogue Proxy and MrP
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I agree with everything you said. Not very many people can admit and understand the truth. But the question is what are we going to do about it? Are we going to continue to struggle to survive in this bullshit existence or are we going to find a way to escape and leave it altogether? I just want to leave it but I had a huge barricade placed in my way before that prevented me from going through with it. I was ready to go and everything. You're right though, it does end someday but waiting for that spectacular day is hell. There's gotta be a way out of this bullshit...