FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The view that life is supposedly "beautiful" is a harmful delusion, it's just toxic positivity as what could ever be beautiful about being forced out of the ideal state of non-existence and burdened with the ability to suffer endlessly.

Pushing the view that life is "beautiful" is an insult to all the suffering that exists here, there is no benefit to existing, it's all futile and just leads to decay. I cannot stand life worshipping and glorifying, it reminds me of why I will always prefer to not-exist, it's horrific enough that this endless cycle of senseless cruelty continues but it makes it even worse how it's labelled as "beautiful".

The only beauty lies in permanent non-existence where one cannot suffer anymore, to me that's true peace and it's disgusting how we cannot easily free ourselves from existence. Saying life is beautiful is just hollow, empty words that will always feel so wrong as after all existence itself is the ultimate cause of all suffering, it's something that just causes harm, it's not beautiful that anyone had to suffer, it's tragic instead.

• Hugs
Reactions: FindingHome, Crono, Astral Storm and 4 others