EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
There is a thread with all member who succesful ctb?

• Wow
Reactions: Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't see why there would be that, those who have ctb should just be able to rest in peace, their suicide was their personal decision rather than being part of a research study. It's not really our business if people succeed in their ctb plans or not, those people deserve privacy and respect.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: haibane, RainAndSadness, flowers in the mist and 6 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: imonadeadline, notverylucid and EndJstifiesTheMeans
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I don't see why there would be that, those who have ctb should just be able to rest in peace, their suicide was their personal decision rather than being part of a research study. It's not really our business if people succeed in their ctb plans or not, those people deserve privacy and respect.
Honestly i didn't find it disrespectful.. i made accounts on other forums too, talking about my story, its like my personal diary, but i would really like to show that to the girl i love and make her know all my thoughts

• Wow
Reactions: Rational man
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
True, we should respect their privacy but their experiences will also predict how we would feel during our ctb. In a way, researching about other peoples experiences would make others more confident assuming that people didn't suffer during the process of ctb.

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
I feel like that would turn the successful attempts into a mere statistic.

• Love
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby and EndJstifiesTheMeans
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
There is no need for that so no :)

Vizzy's thread was made to show the examples of people who were successful with SN so others were able to read their threads for information. The point of it wasn't to make some kind of statistics with successful cases.

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans