• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Preface: Before I begin, I will preface this thread to say that it is success is ALWAYS preferred when it comes to the outcome of an CTB attempt because failure results in horrific consequences! Additionally, I won't consider, let alone attempt an method unless I'm as close to absolute certainty as I can in the knowledge that I will succeed! In this thread, I will discuss the philosophy and mindset behind why I take some consolation and solace in the very rare event that things fail as well as how I choose the methods I choose.

So here is why I'm not really concerned about the aftermath of failing certain methods (especially in certain circumstances and scenarios) because of my temperament and disposition. I'm a cynical nihilist when it comes to my view of life and existence itself, more pessimistic yet realist (obviously depressing and disheartening to most observers), anything that goes against this prohibitionist society is a win from my perspective. Even if doing nothing or being nothing of use to greater society, I find some solace in that. One person may be a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things or as far as the larger system (society at large) is concerned, but I still see it as getting back at society or at least not contributing to the prohibitionist society by being useful (being able to be exploited whether it is by labor, wages, or anything).

In addition to this, depending on where one lives in (I live in the US), people who aren't able to contribute towards society by making a living, paying taxes, and such are generally seen as leeches, or just not useful, beneath others, as far as the masses are concerned (most people have jobs or some sort of income stream, be it passive, self-employment, or working in an organization subordinate to a manager/supervisor/boss). Any sensible person would not try to prolong someone living in that condition especially if they cannot benefit from it. So in a sense, in the rarest of all circumstances (less than 0.01%), if I find myself in such a predicament, I would make some level of peace knowing that I am dead weight towards the prohibitionist society and anything they do that they don't already do, they can't take anything else from me, certainly not my labor and certainly not my knowledge, depending on how incapacitated I am. Obviously this is a situation that everyone (and myself included) aim to avoid.

When it comes to method choice, I often do very thorough research especially of ones that can result in permanent disfigurement, permanent disability and severe injuries, life changing consequences from failure. I also take pride in the fact that not only do I do very detailed research, I also prepare and do everything I can within my control and ability to ensure the greatest odds of success. While absolute certainty doesn't exist as there is always a non-zero chance of things going wrong or failing, I have enough confidence (usually over 99% based on research, preparation, and gathering the right materials, etc.) that I will succeed. If one were to operate under absolute certainty then there is (almost) nothing one can do in this world. Hell, there is even a non-zero chance one could just unexpected die in a horrible accident, but generally most people don't end up in such a situation in day to day life, depending on where they live, what activities they do, who they associate with, among many other factors.

For example, when I choose methods that have a high degree of success (the firearm) but has a devastating consequence if failed (serious injuries, possibly vegetative or permanent debility) because I did my research, studied and thoroughly prepared (including practicing aim and squeeze of the trigger, etc.) for all the outcomes and I know if I go through with it, I have one opportunity to make it work, which I am 99%+ sure I will get it right. In the fluke of a freak event that something goes wrong, I at least know that even if I was incapacitated to such a severe degree, I at least won't be useful, but dead weight towards whoever tries to keep me around, and chances are, sensible and at least somewhat compassionate people may just allow nature to take it's course knowing that recovery from such a dire situation would be near futile. After all, if I were incapacitated to such a degree of debility, I wouldn't even be able to do basic day to day tasks, let alone hobbies, or being able to be a productive member of society. To me, at least if I was in such a situation would (in my mind) be some semblance of a small victory against the system. Mind you though, I would still prefer and aim towards the 99% chance of success and hope that when I do attempt (someday in the future depending on the time and circumstances) that I will succeed.

With all that said and my story, I'm confident that when or if the time comes, I will succeed (at least I'm confident and knowledgeable that I will, even if absolute certainty doesn't exist, but 99.99% is good enough). I am confident in the methods of my choice, personally. Is anyone else confident in their method of choice and also does anyone else share a similar philosophy or point of view?