• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
There has to be a way to kill myself without resorting to throwing myself under a train.

Im guilty of neglecting my health, but God has to forgive. If Robin Williams could avoid his fate with dementia, then there's hope we all can avoid a similar fate, but I'm starting to think there is no mercy for bad people.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, kvsvenky100, -Toplox- and 2 others
MHCheese454

MHCheese454

Jul 14, 2024
There has to be a way to kill myself without resorting to throwing myself under a train.

Im guilty of neglecting my health, but God has to forgive. If Robin Williams could avoid his fate with dementia, then there's hope we all can avoid a similar fate, but I'm starting to think there is no mercy for bad people.
That would be nerve wracking waiting for it, but if you're directly under the train, that would be a fast way to ctb I think.

All suicide methods have risk/potential pain factors because the government is too "moral" to make assisted suicide freely accessible.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and Daryl72
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you're waiting on god to help you out, you'll be waiting until some insidious disease finally takes you out in old age.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, GoatHerder, kvsvenky100 and 2 others
M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
If you're waiting on god to help you out, you'll be waiting until some insidious disease finally takes you out in old age.
I guess I'm just jealous that guys like Robin Williams can escape bad health. I know it's wrong to say, but why do some people find a way to pass on their own home, while others cannot?

Ive tried the belt in the doorframe but I don't even blackout or cough.

I swear if I could get a gun this would all be over.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I guess I'm just jealous that guys like Robin Williams can escape bad health. I know it's wrong to say, but why do some people find a way to pass on their own home, while others cannot?

Ive tried the belt in the doorframe but I don't even blackout or cough.

If your hope hasn't died, you'll never be able to ctb. Robin Williams had a lot of other struggles going on for a long time. The diagnosis probably just killed the last remnants of hope he had left. "Last straw" kind of thing. We all have our breaking points. Some reach theirs easier than others do. Some will never reach theirs no matter how much shit comes their way. Killing all hope is a real bitch sometimes.

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
I've lost all hopes it's just that my method of hypoxia with argon failed.

I wasn't expecting that. :(šŸ˜”

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I would think that gun requires just as much, if not more, will to overcome survival instinct as being run over by a train.

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
I would think that gun requires just as much, if not more, will to overcome survival instinct as being run over by a train.
Yes but it would be easier to put a barrel in my mouth and at least know I had control over when I could pull the trigger.

A train requires perfect timing and the rest of decapitation. With a gun, I could just take drugs and at least use that to overcome SI.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Yes but it would be easier to put a barrel in my mouth and at least know I had control over when I could pull the trigger.

A train requires perfect timing and the rest of decapitation. With a gun, I could just take drugs and at least use that to overcome SI.
Then why not just jump? Finding high elevation should be easier than finding a gun.

Reactions: mrtime87
M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
Then why not just jump? Finding high elevation should be easier than finding a gun.
There's a bridge I've thought about but it's part of the expressway and I don't have a vehicle. I would have to walk up the ramp to get there and I'm pretty sure the police would be called by then.

It's not out of the question, it's just the logistics.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
-Toplox-

-Toplox-

Nov 25, 2018

If he's up than he'll forgive us man i believe that

Reactions: mrtime87
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there's a straightforward accessible method for me, it'd bring me peace and relief from all the suffering. It's so immensely cruel and horrific to me how people resort to brutal suicide method options as they are denied the option to exit painless methods. But anyway I hope you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.