bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Alchol helps but goddamn even when I'm fucked up drunk I still have a hard time ctb'ing. There has to be something that diminishes self preservation. I know if I had nembutal or that drink that kills you painlessly then It wouldnt be much of a problem ctb'ing. But not everyone is lucky enough to get there hands on those things. So my method of ctb'ing will probably be more anxiety inducing and dangerous. I'm tired and I want out before shit gets worse.

Reactions: 21Neberg, betteroffdead, Iwant2sleepforever and 6 others
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Lorazepam isn't too bad, chills me out nicely

Reactions: 21Neberg and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

Use ben's drowning method, shouldn't be that scary.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever and Nanimoaru
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Lorazepam isn't too bad, chills me out nicely
Better late than never but, right? Xanax and much easier. Got a new BENZO now, dies not offer the same level of relief....?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Benzos are great for anxiety. I've thought about using one to help me ctb but then I'm afraid it would make me (temporarily) not suicidal anymore lol.

Reactions: Circles and lv-gras
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Benzos are great for anxiety. I've thought about using one to help me ctb but then I'm afraid it would make me (temporarily) not suicidal anymore lol.
That's actually true! I was thinking...how relaxing...off to sleep I went.... Id's take them at once

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Alchol helps but goddamn even when I'm fucked up drunk I still have a hard time ctb'ing. There has to be something that diminishes self preservation. I know if I had nembutal or that drink that kills you painlessly then It wouldnt be much of a problem ctb'ing. But not everyone is lucky enough to get there hands on those things. So my method of ctb'ing will probably be more anxiety inducing and dangerous. I'm tired and I want out before shit gets worse.
Have you ever tried devil's breath?

Reactions: lv-gras
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Hmmmm? Plant? Is it obtainable

It is very easy to acquire plant-based yes also the primary active chemical is used by Pharma it can be found in many medications

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever and Swisher
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Any idea on how I can get my hands on those?
Is Lorazepam Ativan? and then Xanax is alprazolam? and then what they gave me is diazepam/ Valium - yuck does nothing... probably too used to it. But I did get butalbital.what's that good for.... the peaceful death one? Is that the peaceful one or does it have to be a specific barbituate? I only have 16 left in about 2 minutes cuz I'm taking two. But I'm not used to Zofran and I just got 12 of those. So methadone 30 Valium 40 butalbital 16, Zofran 8 mg, amitriptyline just a few so I sleep & I don't get tardive dyskinesia or ESP or EPS or whatever...? Esp...ha? And to top it off clonidine working synergistically with methadone and a little more to drop my blood pressure down. I just want to fall asleep and not barf? Is that too much to ask?
It is very easy to acquire plant-based yes also the primary active chemical is used by Pharma it can be found in many medications

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Oct - there it goes again...correcting my letter- order! OTC? or another trip to the ER? I rally never heard about that in pharmaceuticals?

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Oct - there it goes again...correcting my letter- order! OTC? or another trip to the ER? I rally never heard about that in pharmaceuticals?
I'm sorry I do not understand what you're trying to communicate in this post

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
I meant its it over the counter...devils breadth pharma? Or prescription drugs and then I want to add them to the ones that I have? maybe?
Is Lorazepam Ativan? and then Xanax is alprazolam? and then what they gave me is diazepam/ Valium - yuck does nothing... probably too used to it. But I did get butalbital.what's that good for.... the peaceful death one? Is that the peaceful one or does it have to be a specific barbituate? I only have 16 left in about 2 minutes cuz I'm taking two. But I'm not used to Zofran and I just got 12 of those. So methadone 30 Valium 40 butalbital 16, Zofran 8 mg, amitriptyline just a few so I sleep & I don't get tardive dyskinesia or ESP or EPS or whatever...? Esp...ha? And to top it off clonidine working synergistically with methadone and a little more to drop my blood pressure down. I just want to fall asleep and not barf? Is that too much to ask?

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
is devils breath in pharmaceuticals? Not over the counter? What do they normally get prescribed for and any interactions with the ones I want to take... Benzos narcotics amitriptyline, butalbital Zofran I think the only problem is throwing up really that's a good combination? And then making sure I purchase a new phone!! Lord knows I won't have to pay for it and I'm sick of this one not working

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Since I'm new? What drink? And I guess nembutal it's better than butalbital. I got to get out of here

Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
Scopolamine from Colombia or as it's known "Devil's breath" is one which might reduce survival instinct and any conscious knowledge of anything happening.

When sniffed, a person might tell you to go to your bank to get money out of your account, and you would do it happily to only wake up in a park with no knowledge that it ever happened.

It was given to wives of chieftains who died, to go and lay down with them.

Last edited: