• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
A lot of the time people vent and I see people say things like "what will you do about it" or "stop complaining and find a solution" and I think it's pointless to say things like this because there are lots of problems that don't have a solution. Sometimes people just want to talk about their bad experiences without being told they're not "productive" because they don't have a solution. It's not reasonable to insist someone needs to know how to fix a problem that's not their fault, I think it's just delusional how a lot of people say to only focus on the positive things.

• Hugs
Reactions: shingstars, Ash, tbroken and 4 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Ppl rly trbl think all prblm slv, no posbl many prblm no posbl slv this human nonsns think do all

Reactions: dragonofenvy
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Completely agreed. Not every problem has a solution, and even if they do, not every problem needs to be solved right away. Sometimes letting someone vent, be heard, and be comforted is all they really need at that moment.

Reactions: Ash, thegoldengirls and dragonofenvy
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Sometimes people just want to vent and that's good enough. Then people make it worse by saying those comments like you mentioned like "stop complaining" since they have 0 empathy towards others. And they wonder why so many people suffer.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, tbroken and thegoldengirls
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Or the worst I hate to hear is: "At least you're not suffering like so & so." It makes me feel like I'm being gaslighted by the universe, like am I a bad person for feeling severally depressed while I'm physically healthy?
Terrible to get your feelings invalidated, or like one can't vent if they do not have an immediate solution. I hear you on that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash, reclaimedbynature, tbroken and 1 other person