torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
Sometimes it hurts!!!!!!

There comes a time when everyone has to realize where they are at.
To realize that nobody is going to send the life line
To know that however hard you are willing to work and fight that your dreams aspirations and hopes are never going to come true.

That's when it is time to end it.
Hugs
They don't I need help
but I am scaring myself

I JUST WANT TO BE OKAY

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, UterEntonaur, GarageKarate07 and 7 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1st off , I feel for you as you are part of our global family here. I am so sorry that you ar hurting and feel if aspects of your life have not either materialized or they no body cares about you. Well let me set 1 thing straight right here, right now, I CARE ABOUT YOU ALOT, you are a sensitive, heart warming person who has talents. 65 years young does NOT make me any smarter, probably dumber!, but I have decades of life experience and I know that your dreams can come true. I have massive depression, BPD, heck everything and the global family here helps so much. I REALLY want you to know that I care deeply for you, have a forever supply of empathy and SUPPORT for you. Pm me if you would ever like to. We ARE family and as a family member it hurts me that you feel nobody is there or cares for/about you. All my love, caring empathy and SUPPORT to you. Walter (yep the usual, real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony) :heart::hug::happy:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I want the same, dear.

Just be...okay and, at peace.

• Love
Reactions: whywere