• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Yeah dislocated my shoulder around 20 years ago and it's dislocated 10 times now it's never felt the same. It limits some of the exercises or motions i can do and I'm always scared it's going to pop out again

Decayed teeth at 19 due to my parents never taking me to the dentist i had 22 cavities by the time i was 19

I spent 2 months in prison for a crime I did not commit at 18 and came out to 6 months of probation

I've never had a job never had to work to survive

I only ever had one relationship between the 16 and 18 that was 20 years ago I'll probably always be alone. It's something I've made peace with the older I've got.

Some people will always take advantage of you no matter how good you are to them.

It doesn't matter how talented or hardworking or clever or [insert anything else] you are. If you don't meet the right people at the right time - which is pure coincidence - you're fucked. You're fucked when it comes to work/career, you're fucked when it comes to friendships, you're fucked when it comes to relationships.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cassie, _Minsk, GoatHerder and 5 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I can relate on the physical issues, my body is degenerating very quickly. This is the main reason I want to ctb, i don't want to see how much worse i will become . No such thing as chronic pleasure unfortunately , only chronic pain ! I can't imagine how anyone would enjoy old age to be honest , especially rotting away in some old nursing home with people wiping your ass and feeding you. No way, not for me , fuck that!

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, GoatHerder, Darkover and 2 others
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
i haven't been in a position where an injury has occurred, let alone repeat itself multiple times nor have i been in prison

but i have to disagree with your statement of meeting the right people

i've had to do stuff on my own, i had to take care of my own education, internship, work places and all that

sure, you've got to be lucky when you're starting to work somewhere, bc it's either a match, or it isn't

but even if it isn't a match, you can still work from 9 to 5 and collect your paycheck at the end of the month

regarding friendships and relationships; yeah, that's a matter of finding the right people and that sure can be hard, but that also depends on your daily life, bc you've got to have some activities or places where you're able to meet those people

can't meet ppl by staring at a wall in ur house for example

Reactions: davidtorez, GoatHerder and NoPointOfReturning
NoPointOfReturning

NoPointOfReturning

Jul 24, 2024
How have you been able to cope with only having 1 relationship your entire life?

Reactions: GoatHerder and davidtorez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's truly so incredibly cruel how people suffer so much in this existence all through no fault of their own, to me it could never be desirable to exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything where there is unlimited potential for existing to get so unbearable, I'm sorry you have to suffer from those injuries.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Darkover, GoatHerder and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
How have you been able to cope with only having 1 relationship your entire life?
i descended into madness after the breakup developed schizophrenia shortly after the thought i would never have sex again it was mental torture, it became a self fulfilling prophecy, its animal cruelty repressed biological urges no one gives a shit though

Reactions: davidtorez, _Minsk and NoPointOfReturning