• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Three sessions in so not at all coming from a grounded or informed or logical place, I just feel guilty, I don't know if any one person is worth all of this effort and I'm not curing cancer or anything, I am worthless in the long run, why drag all these people in my life down by making them worry about me and have to navigate my shitty emotions when I could literally just be dead instead... I get so guilty when people don't hate me. I know I don't suffer more than anyone else, I don't suffer enough frankly to warrant any of my feelings or behaviors, I need to be destroyed, I can't keep burdening people like I have been...

I feel bad my best friend worries about me cuz now I guaranteed can't disappear and never be heard from again or else he'll be sad but if he doesn't know it was a suicide... He might assume so anyway cuz I constantly talk about wanting to kill myself lmao
but also he talks about maybe being a benign sociopath and having limited emotions and no emotional empathy (not to imply anything bad about him, he has plenty of cognitive empathy and is super nice) so he'd get over it quicker than most people, right? I can't ask him that cuz it would probs upset him and he deserves better than that but he'd move on! And he's the person who arguably cares about me the most so it'd be fine... That feels selfish, I don't want to take me from him I guess, I just know he's better off without me, as is everyone, I'm nowhere near good or even decent enough to be worth this effort.

I know I'm a bad friend. I know I'm obnoxious and piss people off when I speak even if they don't say it, and I know that reflects badly on me because I'm being obnoxious. I know I deserve to suffer and be hated, I feel guilty I've duped certain people into believing otherwise. I am a parasite. I need to be destroyed. The only people who "care" only do so because 1. they are nice caring people in general 2. they want fuck me or 3. they get paid to "care", it is impossible to just care about me because I don't let anyone because I know it's impossible because I'm impossible because I can't stop playing victim and being stubborn and annoying, I need to die, I need to get murdered, as an expression of how horrible and annoying I am, I NEED TO, I MUST DIE AND IT MUST HURT, I NEED TO HURT, NEED IT NEED IT NEED IT

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and astr4
I

Infinitespace_

Jan 23, 2021
you cannot escape yourself so you best make peace with who and what you are

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
temporary escape but this mind/ego will follow you into your next life
...A horrifying thought, though the idea of me just consistently killing myself across reincarnations is kind of funny in a fucked up kind of way.
And I'd at least know not to get too close to anyone lest I put them in a position to be sad over me

• Hugs
Reactions: prana and Infinitespace_
G

GuessWhosBack

Jul 15, 2024
Would death not be an escape?
No one can answer that question. No one can know. The world is full of people who pretend to know. They don't know.

This is the only correct response, no matter what other people say. It is honest, and as maximally sound as one can get given the limited understanding we have and will ever have.

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I really wanna hit myself... My therapist told me not to and I feel like I disappointed her enough today but I verbally agreed not to attend sessions high, she didn't make me agree not to hit myself, just said she wanted me to stop, so if I do hit myself, I'm not lying to her and she doesn't necessarily need to know about it... Hehe I wish I could just clone myself and me and the clone mutually beat the shit out of each other