• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I'm just going to my current Therapist one more time and then i am starting group therapy with a different Therapist.
At the begining of my Therapy my Therapist seemed normal enough but the last few times he seems to be getting angry and
I'm starting to think maybe he needs Therapy.

Is it normal that patients cause their Therapist to go crazy?

I'm looking forward to group Therapy at least i will get to meet some people who also have problems,and even if i get nothing from
the Therapy itself i think meeting other people with problems will be a big help for me.
Also it's free.Also there are rumors that there will be free coffee and biscuits after each session.

Did any of you do group therapy? did it help you in any way?
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Reactions: Tomasnil
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I have never done group therapy myself, and from my understanding (not to put you down or discourage you) is that it isn't helpful based on the fact that I'm just talking about my problems. However, for some people, having similar like-minded people who share the same problems, it might be useful for them (especially when they know they aren't alone in suffering), but again, it depends on what your goals, objectives are, and what you are looking to get out of the group therapy itself. I'm glad that group therapy is free for you, because I would never really want to waste my money (if it were me) for group therapy or individual therapy, but that's just me.

As far as your other therapist, I think it is a bit unprofessional that he gets angry and he himself probably has issues of his own. I don't think he should make your life hell by taking it out on you. I would consider dropping him if he continues or doesn't try to rectify the situation.

Reactions: Soon4me
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I have never done group therapy myself, and from my understanding (not to put you down or discourage you) is that it isn't helpful based on the fact that I'm just talking about my problems. However, for some people, having similar like-minded people who share the same problems, it might be useful for them (especially when they know they aren't alone in suffering), but again, it depends on what your goals, objectives are, and what you are looking to get out of the group therapy itself. I'm glad that group therapy is free for you, because I would never really want to waste my money (if it were me) for group therapy or individual therapy, but that's just me.
Hi thrw_a_way1221221 thanks for reply!
I was thinking that also,that i might not get anything from the therapy itself,but i am looking forward to meeting others there and talking with them and maybe hang out with them after.
I'm just going to go one more time to my current therapist each time costs 80euros.I think by going to my current therapist it has made it a lot easier to go to my next therapist.Also it helped me to start working again,i just work 3 days a week.
The very first therapist i went to (before the one im with now) was no use at all,also i wasn't ready for therapy at the time.

Reactions: AveryConure
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
Intensive group therapy is the only thing that actually lifted me out of depression, but the benefits eventually dissipated.

Reactions: Soon4me and Jen Erik
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I'm just going to my current Therapist one more time and then i am starting group therapy with a different Therapist.
At the begining of my Therapy my Therapist seemed normal enough but the last few times he seems to be getting angry and
I'm starting to think maybe he needs Therapy.

Is it normal that patients cause their Therapist to go crazy?

I'm looking forward to group Therapy at least i will get to meet some people who also have problems,and even if i get nothing from
the Therapy itself i think meeting other people with problems will be a big help for me.
Also it's free.Also there are rumors that there will be free coffee and biscuits after each session.

Did any of you do group therapy? did it help you in any way?
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I once spent a couple of months in a psychiatric hospital for depression, on a voluntary basis. I found that interacting with people who go through the same thing you're going through can be very beneficial although sadly I no longer have any contact with any of them.

As to your therapist: I don't think it's possible to drive him crazy as you put it. In any case it's quite unprofessional of him to show anger or frustration towards you. Good riddens I'd say.

Reactions: Soon4me, Exile and TAW122