• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Theory: pro-lifers are scared of death because they're scared of the unknown. I've come to the conclusion that pro-lifers are so fearful of death because they don't know what happens after it. After all, nobody knows what happens after we die. It must be terrifying for pro-lifers to come to terms with their own mortality and the fact that, one day, they will die too.

Prolifers view life as the ultimate good and death as the ultimate bad. It must be frightening for them to imagine an end to their own consciousness and that one day they just won't exist anymore. I think that pro-lifers want to run away from the truth that they'll die one day, they seem to be unable to confront this fact. Instead, they do it by preventing death and by restricting other people's right to die and keeping more people trapped in this hell of a prison planet, because in their view, life is a "gift" and the ultimate good.

Last edited:
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I would prefer to face the truth/reality… even if it's scary. Why would you want to live in denial and pure fantasy?

Also, I live by the simple premise "fail to prepare, prepare to fail"…

If you live in denial about the reality of your existence, it's very difficult to be prepared for what will come. It's going to come anyway, whether you are mentally and practically prepared or not.

I agree that many pro-lifers just want to ignore death and pretend it's not going to happen. Which very often ends in disaster for them, because they never learned how/when to let go.

It's sort of like Stockholm syndrome… they are deeply attached to something that is actively trying to harm them and is basically at best indifferent to their suffering. (It's strange that we don't describe pro-lifers as being mentally ill tbh 😆)

CasperDaGhost

CasperDaGhost

Only I Can Bring About The End.
Feb 17, 2024
While I'd agree it's undoubtedly a component, I'd say it's more so that the fear of death is inherent. We're made to exist to exist and to live as long as possible. From what I've observed most people don't ask why they fear death, they just naturally do.
Someone else on this site said that CTB is the ultimate application of free will. And I agree fully, you're taking what is inherent and supposedly all-valuable and saying nope I know better.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think this is the case for some pro lifers but not for all of them. After all, a lot of pro lifers are religious and have a certain belief of what happens after death so, to them, death isn't unknown. My own theory as to why they're scared of death is because they genuinely enjoy life for what it is and they don't want that enjoyment to end. These people are the type of people to say that life is always worth experiencing even if it's full of suffering as that's better than experiencing nothing

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
While I'd agree it's undoubtedly a component, I'd say it's more so that the fear of death is inherent. We're made to exist to exist and to live as long as possible. From what I've observed most people don't ask why they fear death, they just naturally do.
Someone else on this site said that CTB is the ultimate application of free will. And I agree fully, you're taking what is inherent and supposedly all-valuable and saying nope I know better.
Hmm, interesting. Just because living is inherent and the default mode doesn't mean that it's necessarily valuable though. Death is also inherent, death is a part of life. All organisms will die one day, nothing lasts forever, it's the eventual fate of every living being.

Creekalalia

Creekalalia

Mar 30, 2020
I've spent the better part of my 52 years trying to decipher the reality and true nature of our existence. The uncertainties of death (and going to hell) definitely always terrified me. I Tried to believe the religious aspects as a younger woman, but could never rationalize all of the inconsistency in the theories.

After falling into "new age" beliefs and mindset, I felt a bit less afraid - but still not fully confident in life after death, and what really happens whenever we go wherever it is we go. It did make me a little more positive, hopeful, and encouraged in life in general - but I still could not rationalize all of the inconsistency with this being a "school" and "being here to learn and grow" because of all of the horror, torture, pain and evil that is prevalent here. Also - if this is a "school", why the mind-wipe in every incarnation? How can one learn and grow if they are forced to forget everything they learned or knew prior? Makes NO Sense!!!

After watching and listening to literally hundreds of other people's near-death experiences (NDE's) I became fully confident that there is indeed consciousness that continues when we die.

Then, when I stumbled onto the prison planet, soul matrix reincarnation trap theories, I believe I've now found real truth. Now, how to escape and avoid being coerced or convinced to reincarnating to the hellish prison matrix system - and escaping it fully and entirely - consumes my entire existence. I'm still trying to find some semblance of happiness or hope while being stuck here for the time being (currently that's not going so great) - but learning how to leave and never return is more important to me than anything else.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I think this is the case for some pro lifers but not for all of them. After all, a lot of pro lifers are religious and have a certain belief of what happens after death so, to them, death isn't unknown. My own theory as to why they're scared of death is because they genuinely enjoy life for what it is and they don't want that enjoyment to end. These people are the type of people to say that life is always worth experiencing even if it's full of suffering as that's better than experiencing nothing
They love life so much that they don't want it to end. Wait I just thought of something. I think it also has to do with the fact that they believe they only have one life. My mom always tells me "you only have one life". Maybe they want to make the best out of it or something, maybe they think it's worth living to the end because they believe this is the only chance they'll get?
I've spent the better part of my 52 years trying to decipher the reality and true nature of our existence. The uncertainties of death (and going to hell) definitely always terrified me. I Tried to believe the religious aspects as a younger woman, but could never rationalize all of the inconsistency in the theories.

After falling into "new age" beliefs and mindset, I felt a bit less afraid - but still not fully confident in life after death, and what really happens whenever we go wherever it is we go. It did make me a little more positive, hopeful, and encouraged in life in general - but I still could not rationalize all of the inconsistency with this being a "school" and "being here to learn and grow" because of all of the horror, torture, pain and evil that is prevalent here. Also - if this is a "school", why the mind-wipe in every incarnation? How can one learn and grow if they are forced to forget everything they learned or knew prior? Makes NO Sense!!!

After watching and listening to literally hundreds of other people's near-death experiences (NDE's) I became fully confident that there is indeed consciousness that continues when we die.

Then, when I stumbled onto the prison planet, soul matrix reincarnation trap theories, I believe I've now found real truth. Now, how to escape and avoid being coerced or convinced to reincarnating to the hellish prison matrix system - and escaping it fully and entirely - consumes my entire existence. I'm still trying to find some semblance of happiness or hope while being stuck here for the time being (currently that's not going so great) - but learning how to leave and never return is more important to me than anything else.
I believe in the prison planet theory and soul matrix reincarnation trap theories as well. I've always been interested in past lives and reincarnation. I've tried to find out my past lives but haven't had any success. Once I did a past life regression meditation but I didn't see anything. Do you have any ideas for figuring out your past lives? I really want to discover mine as I'm curious about them. I just want to know...

What kind of escape methods have you found? Personally, I've heard that you should learn meditation, lucid dreaming, and astral projection for better chances of escape. I heard some people say that you shouldn't go into the light but a member knowledgable about reincarnation and the afterlife (I don't think they believe in prison planet theory though) on here said that going into the light is inevitable, unless you want to become an earthbound spirit (and even they will pass on eventually as well). The last thing I want is for me to be reincarnated back into the soul trap. My goal is to get out of the cycle in this life...

Last edited:
Creekalalia

Creekalalia

Mar 30, 2020
I believe in the prison planet theory and soul matrix reincarnation trap theories as well. What kind of methods of escape have you found? I heard some people say that you shouldn't go into the light but a user knowledgable about the afterlife (I don't think they believe in prison planet theory though) on here said that going into the light is inevitable.
Avoiding the light is an absolute necessity to avoid reincarnation. From my understanding, it may not be as easy to do so as we'd hope. They hit you with a "love bomb" - like a completely drugged euphoric state - and being confused and dazed right after death - people are unable to resist this. So, more important than avoiding the light is to avoid that love bomb and disorientation of death. How to do so and where to go from there? I promise I'd tell you if I knew. Now, I've thought a LOT about this, and honestly, it could (and probably is) as easy as setting your intent on NOT interacting with the beings and NOT going to the light - and giving yourself some time to orient yourself and remember who you are and where to go; and that's what I am hoping for - but just in case it's not as easy as that - I'm doing everything I can to prepare to resist the drugging and coercion and set my intent to travel immediately OUTSIDE of the entire matrix realm (which includes a lot more than Earth). I've used my imagination and intention to create my own isolated little "island" outside of the matrix which is surrounded by a force field that only allows entry for ME - no one and nothing else is allowed to enter. From there, I'm hoping to recover my memories of all of my existence since my creation - and go from there.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They love life so much that they don't want it to end. Wait I just thought of something. I think it also has to do with the fact that they believe they only have one life. My mom always tells me "you only have one life". Maybe they want to make the best out of it or something, maybe they think it's worth living to the end because they believe this is the only chance they'll get?
Oh yeah, I completely forgot they think that. Yes, you're correct. Even religious people use the same argument which is strange. Because of this one life, they believe it should be prolonged as much as possible no matter what and that experiencing it (even if it's full of suffering) is better than having never experienced anything. Though I think that some members here have the opposite (and more realistic) view that it's better to have never experienced life than to have experienced life

Creekalalia

Creekalalia

Mar 30, 2020
What kind of escape methods have you found? Personally, I've heard that you should learn meditation, lucid dreaming, and astral projection for better chances of escape. I heard some people say that you shouldn't go into the light but a member knowledgable about reincarnation and the afterlife (I don't think they believe in prison planet theory though) on here said that going into the light is inevitable, unless you want to become an earthbound spirit (and even they will pass on eventually as well). The last thing I want is for me to be reincarnated back into the soul trap. My goal is to get out of the cycle in this life...
I also feel that lucid dreaming and astral projection would be an excellent way to prepare. Unfortunately, I've never succeeded in my attempts to do so - but I also haven't given it enough serious attention and practice. I think anyone could do it with enough perseverance. I can recommend some resources for further exploration into the subject. There are a few YouTube channels (forever conscious research channel is my go to) and sovereign spirits is a great one and tricked by the light dot com is a great website. I have a few more recommendations, but those are probably the best start. I'll share more if you'd like me to.

I would be very interested to review the information posted by the person you said is on the forum and has experience with the afterlife. I am ALWAYS seeking knowledge and content on the subject, and am very curious to explore that person's perspective!
I believe in the prison planet theory and soul matrix reincarnation trap theories as well. I've always been interested in past lives and reincarnation. I've tried to find out my past lives but haven't had any success. Once I did a past life regression meditation but I didn't see anything. Do you have any ideas for figuring out your past lives? I really want to discover mine as I'm curious about them. I just want to know...
I also used to be intensely curious and realllly wanted to know about my past lives. I remember when I felt it was of absolute importance. I went to an expensive past life hypnosis regression session - but was completely disappointed as she, like everyone else who has tried, was unable to hypnotize me. I've since given up being overly concerned about it; I know that I have definitely had past lives because in a more recent (but different type) of session; it was concluded that I've had at least 9 lifetimes of dealing with the same issues I have today ....but I've come to realize that it's unlikely I will ever be able to tap into past memories and past lives, so I've given up that hope and try to now primarily focus on escape and then once I'm out, none of that will matter anyway.

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024

Some psychics do past life readings. Hard to know if they are true but they sure are fun to listen to

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Look up terror managment theory. People generally avoid and are against things that are reminding them of their mortaity. Ignorance is bliss

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Avoiding the light is an absolute necessity to avoid reincarnation. From my understanding, it may not be as easy to do so as we'd hope. They hit you with a "love bomb" - like a completely drugged euphoric state - and being confused and dazed right after death - people are unable to resist this. So, more important than avoiding the light is to avoid that love bomb and disorientation of death. How to do so and where to go from there? I promise I'd tell you if I knew. Now, I've thought a LOT about this, and honestly, it could (and probably is) as easy as setting your intent on NOT interacting with the beings and NOT going to the light - and giving yourself some time to orient yourself and remember who you are and where to go; and that's what I am hoping for - but just in case it's not as easy as that - I'm doing everything I can to prepare to resist the drugging and coercion and set my intent to travel immediately OUTSIDE of the entire matrix realm (which includes a lot more than Earth). I've used my imagination and intention to create my own isolated little "island" outside of the matrix which is surrounded by a force field that only allows entry for ME - no one and nothing else is allowed to enter. From there, I'm hoping to recover my memories of all of my existence since my creation - and go from there.
If you don't go into the light then where will you end up? That's my question. Do you think that not going into the light will be enough to escape?

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus
Creekalalia

Creekalalia

Mar 30, 2020
If you don't go into the light then where will you end up? That's my question. Do you think that not going into the light will be enough to escape?
If I knew, of course I would say - I honestly don't know (but probably greater things than we can even imagine) - and I wholeheartedly believe that true escape is OUTSIDE of and FAR from the light. The light is a soul trap. The Universe is bigger than we can possibly imagine and so much more than what we've been taught. There is a reason they hide all of that knowledge from us - because they want to keep us trapped here to harness our Loosh energy - but because of the Laws of the Universe, they cannot keep us trapped here against our will - so they trick and deceive us and we WILLINGLY keep coming BACK (because we don't know any better, especially because of the mind wipe). Becaue they cannot violate our free will is why no one is ever FORCED into the light (listen to and watch as many NDE's as you can, you will see the recurring pattern that they always willingly choose to follow someone/something into the light). People are deceptively coerced to go into the light on their own free will - hence why there is always a "guide" to nudge you in, like dead Grandma, or Jesus, or Budha or (insert most relevant person one is apt to follow). As Mark from Forever Concsious often says, if the light and the "after life" is really on the up and up as they say it is - then if we politely refuse to follow them and say no thanks, I'm going off on my own for a bit to process my death and the true nature of my existence; well then, those "loved ones" really won't mind if we take a beat for ourselves, right? Right. So - best bet is to NOT FOLLOW anyone and DO NOT GO INTO THE LIGHT!!! Set your intention to travel OUTSIDE of the matrix, away from the light, and give yourself some time and space to orient yourself, and try to remember who you are, who you have been, and what it is that made you decide to incarnate on Earth. If after some time and thought you decide that yes, you 100% signed up for it of your own free will and want to return - then there is always time to go back to the light and back to the "guides". But until and unless that happens, I honestly know with all of my knowing - that going to the light is NOT the appropriate choice. Once you enter the light, THEN there is no going back without incarnating again. The only shot to avoid another incarnation, is to stay out of the light. They won't let you out once you are in. Earth is a cult, and until we deprogram ourselves and learn to reclaim our sovereignty, we are unknowing and unwitting members of this Hellish cult. I think you would probably find a lot of useful and helpful info watching some of the videos on forever conscious research channel on YouTube. He's a bit longwinded and some of his videos are literally 9 and 10 hours long - so if you don't have a lot of time, maybe check out Howdie Mickoski "exit the cave" also on YT. I wish you knowledge, wisdom, and a truly sovereign path on your journey to finding truth. Let me know if there's anything else I might be able to help with. XoXo

Last edited:
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
even some phrases like "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" "it's not gonna kill you" imply that dying is the worst thing that can happen.

Which is stupid on many levels.

But in the most basic sense, life is trying to kill you with old age and/or disease. So these things are literally making you weaker, before finally killing you.

I know someone who had a major stroke. They've never been the same since, they're a shell of their former self.

elimliadam

elimliadam

Feb 11, 2024

I would recommend you and others to read the books by Michael Newton; Journey of Souls, Destiny of Souls
His findings unimaginably helped me to overcome my fear of death. (Right now I have a promise to specific people to fulfill , after that I will rationally, with great desire catch the bus with SN method)

One idea from book which is radically different from other beliefs is that (according to clients of Newton not to Newton itself) souls consciously choose to reincarnate to earth "school"
I know that it may sound extremely stupid, but when I read this lines, I was relieved that there is at least a source that promises me there is no such thing as hell and I can choose not to come back. I "can" be free at last.

I assume, right now you are saying that; "Well idiot, there are tons of beliefs and followers, believers of these ideas. How is Michael's method different from others? "
The reason that instantly convinced me was that the source of this belief was not Michael itself, but his client's and most importantly this belief can be PERSONALLY testable hence verifiable or falsifiable. (https://www.newtoninstitute.org/find-lbl-facilitator/), (https://www.newtoninstitute.org/lbl-faq/)

Last thing about this, I only internalized this idea just because the uncertainty about what comes after death was dreadful. Eternal nonexistence was terrifying
In reality, Michael's findings will be just words on pages until I experience it myself personally

I also liked the animation movie "Soul"(2020) by Pixar. There was no idea of "forceful" reincarnation, as long as I remember

Creekalalia

Creekalalia

Mar 30, 2020
I would recommend you and others to read the books by Michael Newton; Journey of Souls, Destiny of Souls
His findings unimaginably helped me to overcome my fear of death. (Right now I have a promise to specific people to fulfill , after that I will rationally, with great desire catch the bus with SN method)

One idea from book which is radically different from other beliefs is that (according to clients of Newton not to Newton itself) souls consciously choose to reincarnate to earth "school"
I know that it may sound extremely stupid, but when I read this lines, I was relieved that there is at least a source that promises me there is no such thing as hell and I can choose not to come back. I "can" be free at last.

I assume, right now you are saying that; "Well idiot, there are tons of beliefs and followers, believers of these ideas. How is Michael's method different from others? "
The reason that instantly convinced me was that the source of this belief was not Michael itself, but his client's and most importantly this belief can be PERSONALLY testable hence verifiable or falsifiable. (https://www.newtoninstitute.org/find-lbl-facilitator/), (https://www.newtoninstitute.org/lbl-faq/)

Last thing about this, I only internalized this idea just because the uncertainty about what comes after death was dreadful. Eternal nonexistence was terrifying
In reality, Michael's findings will be just words on pages until I experience it myself personally

I also liked the animation movie "Soul"(2020) by Pixar. There was no idea of "forceful" reincarnation, as long as I remember
I have read both books. I am very familiar with Michael Newton and his work. I was, at one point, completely on board with these thoughts and beliefs - and while I do believe all of his information to be true; it is incomplete. I have broadened out and learned new information and have learned there is more to the story - which is why I have the thought system and beliefs I explained above. ;) I have absolutely no judgement for anyone else's beliefs and where they are currently on their journey. Well, not true - I do hold judgement for some people that I personally know and their Christian beliefs, but only because they are so closed-minded ...it's difficult to associate with them. I do offer my truth where I feel appropriate or when it is asked, but only to share information for others who may be curious and whom it may help. I wouldn't have gotten where I am today without the help of so many others doing so, and I am grateful to those who bravely shared their wisdom and research with me to help me learn and grow. :)

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

I read Michael Newton's books before I started believing in prison planet theory as well. If earth really is a school, then why are our memories wiped with every incarnation? Why don't we know or remember what lessons we're supposed to learn? In a real school, you would know the lesson plan. I think that the fact that we don't even remember what we're here to learn and accomplish makes it very insidious…that's why I started believing that earth is a prison instead.
If I knew, of course I would say - I honestly don't know (but probably greater things than we can even imagine) - and I wholeheartedly believe that true escape is OUTSIDE of and FAR from the light. The light is a soul trap. The Universe is bigger than we can possibly imagine and so much more than what we've been taught. There is a reason they hide all of that knowledge from us - because they want to keep us trapped here to harness our Loosh energy - but because of the Laws of the Universe, they cannot keep us trapped here against our will - so they trick and deceive us and we WILLINGLY keep coming BACK (because we don't know any better, especially because of the mind wipe). Becaue they cannot violate our free will is why no one is ever FORCED into the light (listen to and watch as many NDE's as you can, you will see the recurring pattern that they always willingly choose to follow someone/something into the light). People are deceptively coerced to go into the light on their own free will - hence why there is always a "guide" to nudge you in, like dead Grandma, or Jesus, or Budha or (insert most relevant person one is apt to follow). As Mark from Forever Concsious often says, if the light and the "after life" is really on the up and up as they say it is - then if we politely refuse to follow them and say no thanks, I'm going off on my own for a bit to process my death and the true nature of my existence; well then, those "loved ones" really won't mind if we take a beat for ourselves, right? Right. So - best bet is to NOT FOLLOW anyone and DO NOT GO INTO THE LIGHT!!! Set your intention to travel OUTSIDE of the matrix, away from the light, and give yourself some time and space to orient yourself, and try to remember who you are, who you have been, and what it is that made you decide to incarnate on Earth. If after some time and thought you decide that yes, you 100% signed up for it of your own free will and want to return - then there is always time to go back to the light and back to the "guides". But until and unless that happens, I honestly know with all of my knowing - that going to the light is NOT the appropriate choice. Once you enter the light, THEN there is no going back without incarnating again. The only shot to avoid another incarnation, is to stay out of the light. They won't let you out once you are in. Earth is a cult, and until we deprogram ourselves and learn to reclaim our sovereignty, we are unknowing and unwitting members of this Hellish cult. I think you would probably find a lot of useful and helpful info watching some of the videos on forever conscious research channel on YouTube. He's a bit longwinded and some of his videos are literally 9 and 10 hours long - so if you don't have a lot of time, maybe check out Howdie Mickoski "exit the cave" also on YT. I wish you knowledge, wisdom, and a truly sovereign path on your journey to finding truth. Let me know if there's anything else I might be able to help with. XoXo
How do you remember who you are, who you have been, and what it is that made you decide to incarnate on earth?

Last edited:
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Humans are naturally scared of the unknown and we still can't confirm what happens after death. There's theories and we can try to guess how and what happens but there's no way to prove it. We've created religions to try to explain it and also to lessen the blow that death has on us by believing in some "after life" but I feel like even those who truly believe it with all their heart still have some fear that they might be wrong and that they truly don't know what happens after death. I do believe that one of the biggest reasons why people are scared of death is the fact that it's unknown, if we knew what happened exactly after death we likely wouldn't be as scared. Also, we at least do know that it is some type of end to our life as we know it, and some people (super pro-lifers specifically) don't want their life to end, so naturally they fear it and run away from it.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Theory: pro-lifers are scared of death because they're scared of the unknown. I've come to the conclusion that pro-lifers are so fearful of death because they don't know what happens after it. After all, nobody knows what happens after we die. It must be terrifying for pro-lifers to come to terms with their own mortality and the fact that, one day, they will die too.

Prolifers view life as the ultimate good and death as the ultimate bad. It must be frightening for them to imagine an end to their own consciousness and that one day they just won't exist anymore. I think that pro-lifers want to run away from the truth that they'll die one day, they seem to be unable to confront this fact. Instead, they do it by preventing death and by restricting other people's right to die and keeping more people trapped in this hell of a prison planet, because in their view, life is a "gift" and the ultimate good.
Until a year ago I was a pro-lifer, but I never feared death. My whole family is pro-lifer and don't fear death either.
We never cared about what happens after we die, we always believed that we would go to heaven.
I still don't fear death now that I'm not a pro-life anymore.

Last edited:
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Successful people who have a say in society in general don't like change. They want to keep their advantage. Death is perceived as major change. Subconsciously at least they resist any form of change including suicide. I think that's what is said in the title: scared of the unknown.

Last edited: