Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Since i was a child i don't identify at all with the situation i've been in, health, family, situation, i feel like i'm in a wrong life.

Complicated to explain but that's how it is. I think this can only be understood by people who are going thru the same.

• Hugs
Reactions: membo, Csmith8827, Rocinante and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea understand sll wrong now end me injury damage all life wrong univers prove outa spacetime

Reactions: Rocinante and Zegers
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry. I don't know your situation but I'm guessing it can't be good (as- you're here.) Do you suppose it's because the situations or memories were bad? It would kind of make sense to disassociate from them to protect yourself- as a defence mechanism?

I kind of feel similarly to some degree (I think.) I find it hard to look back at my life and feel like it was all one life. It all feels very fragmented. I think it can be a way of dealing with it. Still- it feels odd when I talk to people who can seem to recall perfectly- what they were doing in what year- like it was all yesterday.

I suppose I have had a few distinct lifetimes in a way though- lots of close family members have died along the way. So I kind of have memories of lifetimes with them that are fading and have little correlation to now. Plus, quite a few house moves across the country- with a new start each time.

For you though, do you even want to feel like that was all your life?

Reactions: Rocinante
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I feel as though I was never meant for existing at all, it certainly feels so incredibly wrong me being trapped here in this cruel, horrific world. I really should had never existed at all, that is undeniable. But after all we were all forced here without choice with us having limited control over the circumstances that we are in, so of course not everyone is going to be suited for what this life has burdened them with. It makes sense that things are this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and Zegers
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I kind of feel similarly to some degree (I think.) It all feels very fragmented. Still- it feels odd when I talk to people who can seem to recall perfectly- what they were doing in what year-
It's not just that it was bad, which it was, but it's also that i didn't identify with the family environment, with the health problems, it's like having been suffering a wrong life and the end of the journey feels like is ctb.

Also the temporal sensation is strange, i isolated myself at 19 and since then it's like everything has happened in fast-forward.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Rocinante
E

Elio24

Dec 31, 2022
I get what you mean. I feel the same way about my own life.

Reactions: Zegers
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Since i was a child i don't identify at all with the situation i've been in, health, family, situation, i feel like i'm in a wrong life.

Complicated to explain but that's how it is. I think this can only be understood by people who are going thru the same.
Lololololol I'm laughing so hard right now...I know EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN....I think a lot of people do honestly. This is not what we signed up for at all. They lied to us and deceived us about what life actually was to begin with. I need a šŸŗ...

The fucked up part/kicker on it is we can't refund this shit/take it back to the store either. We have to either deal with it or find a way out/exit. That's why I'm on sanctioned...

Last edited:
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
All we can do is quit.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
All we can do is quit.
Yea I'm not a quitter... even though I'm on this site. I'd rather just fix my own problems/make my own luck kinda thing...

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
A lot of us here feel that sentiment, tbh :(