body_snatcher

body_snatcher

green and lonely
Jan 23, 2023
Worst part of SH for me is having someone notice during sex. I have specific things I wish I could do but I know I can't because people would unavoidably find out. I wish I had more privacy but getting naked and sex kind of go hand in hand. I wish I had a spot no one could see where I could do whatever I wanted. It's probably better off this way with my plans thwarted. It just completely kills the mood, I get that look and the "are you okay?" quite literally in the middle of sex. I just explain that I have an addiction and I can't really tell them why I do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: redisblue and jodes2
redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
For me, it's trying to keep it hidden and the worry that my parents will find out. Sending hugs and love :)

prone2fury

prone2fury

i have pretty hair
Feb 4, 2023
Worst part of SH for me is having someone notice during sex. I have specific things I wish I could do but I know I can't because people would unavoidably find out. I wish I had more privacy but getting naked and sex kind of go hand in hand. I wish I had a spot no one could see where I could do whatever I wanted. It's probably better off this way with my plans thwarted. It just completely kills the mood, I get that look and the "are you okay?" quite literally in the middle of sex. I just explain that I have an addiction and I can't really tell them why I do it.
i've been in a similar situation. often, whoever my partner is will be more concerned over the scars than i am. but they are usually able to gather through context clues that they're not supposed to ask about it in the moment. i guess i'm lucky in that regard