Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I don't feel anything anymore. I don't care about anything anymore. Nothing (making friends, having money, a significant other, love), nothing will change me. Nothing will make me enjoy living.

"Now I have neither happiness nor unhappiness.

Everything passes.

That is the one and only thing I have thought resembled a truth in the society of human beings where I have dwelled up to now as in a burning hell.

Everything passes."

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, voyager, Ame and 4 others
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
I get where you're coming from, I see no future, nothing in the present makes me happy, and the past was crap. I am basically sitting here watching my life drift by.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, voyager, Ame and 7 others
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I get where you're coming from, I see no future, nothing in the present makes me happy, and the past was crap. I am basically sitting here watching my life drift by.
I would be doing the same, but I'm petrified of the idea of living any longer. I can barely wake up anymore. Hopefully I won't have to.
I hope the best for you, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, voyager, Ame and 5 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Sad sorry to read that. Sounds like anhedonia or whatever it is called… I just bought 5 lottery tickets I will day dream over winning today :tongue::smiling::smiling:

Reactions: Dead Meat and Un-
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate to this. I have anhedonia and I feel devoid of emotion. I just see everything as pointless as we just die anyway. Life has no greater meaning. I think it is simply the way my brain is wired as I have always felt an emptiness inside of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Un-, Ame and 1 other person