• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Which kills you

• The world

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Your situation

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Your self

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
in more detail, the question, the options:
The world- You can't stand it, or stand up to it, you must escape from it
Your situation- Your personal illness, your abuse, that was inflicted upon you which is crippling to death
Your self- You/your personality, are the badness that needs to die

Which do you condemn...or are damned by...or something less dramatic but you understand my question? There are of course multiple "Why are you suicidal?" threads here, but heey i wanted to post this one.. with this specific question.. i considered making an Other/People option but decided that can fall into The World? but there's still a straight Other if you like.

for me, it's the last which takes Precedent. it's the first that ruins me on the daily, but oh i could better the world, couldn't i...but i won't, because i suck, and can boil this down to me deserving to die and then wanting to die. Self takes precedence so i just casted the one vote.

do you think this is a worthwhile question/classification?

Reactions: dano6533, Romanov1947, shinitai and 6 others
skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I voted for situation. While the other two do apply to me, this one is the main reason. Dealing with with depression, and just bullshit that has torn my down during the years, is what will kill me.

Reactions: dano6533, Tomasnil, dwimplepeen213 and 4 others
Fennoscandia

Fennoscandia

Jul 2, 2018
I would say it's situation more than anything else, and here's why: I was born with minor cerebral palsy, and while this isn't an unbearable thing in and of itself, I was also born into an area that doesn't give a shit whether I live or die, and all because of something I was born with. It is important to note that I only have the physical disability, and not a mental one. This has caused me to be acutely aware of how people perceive me.
I have said many times that the tragedy of my existence isn't that I am disabled, but that I'm aware I'm disabled. These thoughts have led me to developing mental health issues that I feel are insurmountable, and everyone here must already know how mental health is stigmatized; couple that with a physical disability and you've got a depressive mess left over.
Ignorance truly is bliss.

Reactions: dano6533, LivedTooLong, transgenderfailure and 3 others
J

JustDie

Jun 18, 2018
The world has caused my situation and it has also caused it to be permanent. It would be the world which is at fault that has caused my situation.

Reactions: dano6533, deathwish, Romanov1947 and 2 others
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
For me it's a combination of the world and my situation maybe a little bit myself too.

Reactions: dano6533, Romanov1947, dwimplepeen213 and 2 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
World and myself in equal measure.

Reactions: dano6533, LivedTooLong, dwimplepeen213 and 2 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
For me it's Situation.

Reactions: dano6533, dwimplepeen213 and LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
T

Tiburcio

Fuck this world. I just want to bring it to the end of his time.

Reactions: dano6533, Smilla, deathwish and 1 other person
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
My situation

Reactions: dano6533, dwimplepeen213 and LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
shinitai

shinitai

Jun 28, 2018
I would say myself. I have caused all the pain that I have been feeling because I am not good enough for anyone, not even the standards I used to set. All I do is cause pain and suffering on everyone around me. A world without me would be a better world for everyone in it.

Reactions: dano6533, deathwish and LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Great question. For me it's situation, a physical health condition that is keeping me from living my life. I still have hope that I will one day return to normal, but it seems like fantasy to me at this point. I really think that all of the shit you have to take in life eventually builds up to the point where you just can't take it anymore. Life really does not make sense to me at all. In the end all it just really comes down to procreation and death. Eventually humanity will get wiped out too.

Reactions: dano6533, LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS and azeton
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
  1. The world
  2. Your situation
  3. Your self

Reactions: dano6533 and LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS