DrJ

DrJ

Born again christian šŸ˜
Jun 4, 2024
I always had the deep belief that babies are the purest humans, and manifestations of true self...the young might not be so dumb after all. And from the young you might even learn

Fd6b5aa1aeb1e6636b342b5726d1e9e9 Af70ee73f4ad1f43bc11116d2fca7a2f2

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
I agree, babies have not been spoiled by this world and society yet. Indeed they are pure and honest, they have no words to communicate yet so they just openly show the emotions they have, unfiltered to communicate with their surroundings. And no one really lectures them about it until a certain age and that is when all the restrictions start.

I have a small story regarding that topic: I was talking to a person who works at a mental health facility and who knows most of my story. At some point we were talking about how i dislike babies/ toddlers/ children but stated how i like animals because "they are so pure and honest". I am a quite controlled, stern person, meaning i learned to not show many emotions, i do not cry and all that kind of stuff. The mental health worker asked me what i do not like about them and i was like "they cry too much, they scream around, it is just disgusting and annoying,..." and then she looked at me and told me that that might be the problem. And she did not mean the babies but my behavior/ nature of being strict and stern to myself and always wanting to have control about emotions, me not allowing myself to show emotions as open and pure to the world like a baby does.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
wisdom comes with age/experience by definition lol