• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spiderman_32

Sep 2, 2019
Hi,

I've read a little bit of this site and others regarding ctb, and one common problem I have found is that its difficult to make yourself to do it, because either the SI kicks in, or an underlying mental condition prevents you from taking any action (the latter being mentioned in lostallhope).
So, I have possibly found a method for anyone interested:

Warning: You must aquire the means to ctb. Do your reading, look up what highly lethal methods there are, and choose the one best suited for you. You must have it readily available BEFORE the next step, otherwise you may lose the will to ctb.

Background knowledge: Funny enough, as much as your mental health is preventing you from doing day-to-day tasks, its also preventing you from commiting suicide, as it is a task in itself.
How do you solve this issue? At the core of the inner psychological conflict lies an instinctual desire that hasn't been properly satisfied in the past, due to morality/societal rules, and these limitations persist in your mind to this day. Now, the mental health professionals aim is to remove these limitations, but when they do, the patients re-experience these instincs and try to find a way to relieve them, often it doesn't go well. I know that there are cases that people get in a fight (verbal/physical), and the law gets involved, and there is a highened risk of suicide - bingo.

So, how do you do it?

Contact a psychotherapist, arrange a meeting, speak about your mental condition (and perhaps any childhood traumas). The first meeting is gonna be introductory, the work starts from the second one.

Anxious that you will disclose your ctb intention, and you will be reported?

Most ppl who experience mental health problems have suicidal thoughts. However, only those who are screened to be at risk are reported. If I'm not mistaken, the screening consists of availability (of method), timescale and lethality, - so now you know you need to score low on these (further input is required from other people on this subject).

But I'm afraid that I won't stop the therapy?
In most of the countries, it is adopted the libertarian psychotherapy, meaning that the client decides when to visit and how often, so if you fail to properly manage your instincs on the first relief, you can quit anytime, no questions asked.

What type of psychotherapy should I choose?

Psychoanalysis is reliable, and I can advise you on what to do/not to do:
Don't discuss dreams, they might reveal your serious ctb intention.
You will be talking with the first thing that comes up to your mind, avoid disclosing ctb (although it comes up to your mind, the psychotherapist won't be able to know that you are hiding it as he/she can't read your mind). Your goal is to recall traumas that you need to adress, so you get to use the unsatisfied instincts to achieve your ctb goal.

I hope somebody will refine and put this info up on the resource section. Ty