Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
In a time that no one will surely remember, a man would squeeze his hair and shout "I can't take it anymore, I don't want to live in this world anymore." He was tired of everything from the shining smile, from the sea when the sun hits him, from the sleeping mountains and from the awake volcanoes, "I can't stand all this for all the beauty and horror that I die at once".

Condemned to live, he lived in the corners of the world and had already reached the apex of his emotions, it hurt him to be aware of being a human, nothing overwhelmed him anymore, nothing touched him. "Nothing at all for all the beauty and sublime that heaven claims me or hell receives me", it was hell that finally ended up listening to him because in heaven there was no one, much less who sympathized with a suicide, in hell he did what Dante and Virgil will do when they go on vacation, from top to bottom he walked his circles, he met his creatures and the failed attempts of humanity a lifetime on earth and a little more of that in hell, and He was bored, he was seriously bored, so he said to himself: "oh my, I'm stubborn about all this, I can't take it anymore, let my life come back to face" then the man, tired of death, committed suicide and life claimed him again and he was bored again and nothing overwhelmed him, he died of old age but this time he received him to heaven and there was no one there except for a concierge, he spoke to the aforementioned -"this place is beautiful, I definitely prefer more this than the earth because in heaven there is no awareness of what b well, the bad, the boring and fun"-.

Dismayed, the concierge told him that the earth could not be left alone and that he should please return to it, but the man did not want to be alive again and torn from himself by an attack of anguish, he said: -"but I do not want to return to the earth, it's horrible, it's full of humidity, hunger and misery so so that he wouldn't have to return to earth, he created Adam and Eve"

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
Umbrella Weather

Umbrella Weather

Catastrophe Merchant
Mar 7, 2022
The purest theory of life is that we are born to die... So let's get on with the dying bit and less faffing around with the living bit, methinks.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime