• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

loloismissin

loloismissin

WTF 0-0
Sep 13, 2023
So I have a fear of hanging or being handicapped the rest of my life so wha it's the best method I'm not the financially stable I'm still 18 and in my parent home who stalk me with cameras so what is the best way of ctb that isn't a rope

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Hey man, sorry to hear about your situation. I'd say your best bet is a gun or sn. I hope things can get better and you won't need this advice. But best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

loloismissin

loloismissin

WTF 0-0
Sep 13, 2023
Hey man, sorry to hear about your situation. I'd say your best bet is a gun or sn. I hope things can get better and you won't need this advice. But best of luck with whatever you decide to do.
thanks I've been thinking of using a gun tbh

Reactions: bluebus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The hanging method also scares me as well and of course it's terrifying how trying to die can go wrong, I believe that those with access to guns are fortunate, I wish you the best with your plans.