almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
I am just waiting my SN to arrive. I have luck to live in a country that has SN easily accessible.

However, even then, i can't ruin my friends Carnival by CTB. And i can't ruin my brother's birthday that's a week before mine. I have to wait for these events to pass, and that's so annoying.

All the stuff i used to enjoy aren't working to make me distracted anymore. I am literally just waiting a couple of months before 'yeeting' myself out of this world. I had promised myself i'd make my last days really enjoyable but i am out of ideas. I think i will just play videogames and go to a bunch of parties and do some drugs and that's it.

It's funny because i've changed my mind so many times already, if i was gonna CTB or not, and now that i'm decided, i have to wait anyway. Well there's that 1% chance that things get better by then, who knows? My letter is ready, and i made my plans to end it all. I feel so empty but so calm with my decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Slow_Farewell, Salmon can't swim and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief being able to access the SN so easily, I certainly see those with access to it as being fortunate. But anyway best of luck.

Reactions: almaPerdida
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
It must be a relief being able to access the SN so easily, I certainly see those with access to it as being fortunate. But anyway best of luck.
One of the few perks of being born latino lol, and thank you a lot.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Almost there, best of luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: almaPerdida