• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I' m not sure what I am trying to say and I know we all have our own demons to fight and this fight is often lost.
I have just watched a documentry which was filmed in America at one of the critical care hospitals.
It is very heart breaking to see patients that have the most incredible hope despite The odds even when the they are given days to live.They really don' want to die and cling on so hard.I am here in good health physically,I could have lots to live for and those patients would have loved to be in my place but it still doesn't change anything.it seems when the choice is taken from you,your desperation to hold on is strong but when it' our choice life has become worthless.

Reactions: Rocky M, Schopenhauer, Brokenmom and 9 others
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
I think you're referring to the guilt of being in good health physically and wanting to end it, when you see these people who have every reason to end it and want to keep living. I have suffered with the same at times, and if I could switch places with someone and give them my (slightly worn out I admit but it still works mostly) body and take theirs before I ctb then I would.

Everyone here has enough pain and guilt to last many lifetimes, don't add to that by feeling guilty for wanting peace *hugs*

Reactions: Lara Francis, Rocky M, Retched and 5 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
We might have physical health, but what the people on there have that we do not is good mental health. (For the most part. There are people on here that want to ctb due to a lack of good physical health). I wish I could give them my life and they could give me their terminal illness so I could die.

Reactions: Lara Francis, Rocky M, Retched and 5 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I think of my life and then think of my life if I lived in China. The differences between two places is complete opposite. One place values life over death at any costs and involves legal battles to keep you alive, and China will on purpose kill you to avoid having to pay a lifetime of insurance and hospital bills. America has mental hospitals, though very subpar and still in its infancy, at least its a place you can go if you have issues. China, if you have a mental problem and it's detected early, the parents will just leave you in a forest to die.

The world is so confusing at times.

Reactions: Lara Francis, Throwaway563078, Retched and 3 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I'd gladly change places with anybody who wants to keep on living. But life is unfair, and this isn't allowed. That's why I don't feel guilty about it - I'd give them my life if I could.

Reactions: Lara Francis, Trashcan, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Same here Schopenhauer, I would happily donate all my vital organs to someone who wants to live as long as I don't have to exist anymore and people be fine with that.

Reactions: Lara Francis, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, About_to_Go and 1 other person
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
We might have physical health, but what the people on there have that we do not is good mental health. (For the most part. There are people on here that want to ctb due to a lack of good physical health). I wish I could give them my life and they could give me their terminal illness so I could die.
I couldn't've said this better myself

Reactions: Lara Francis, Trashcan and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals