HealMyBrain

HealMyBrain

Dec 6, 2023
Today was hopefully supposed to be the day that I ended it all. I scoped out my gun. I tested my angle. I found the right ammo. I did all my research. I picked today especially because I knew I was going to be alone, so no one could stop me and no one could ask questions. I live with two roommates, and I knew both of them were supposed to be gone today — Roommate A had church today, and Roommate B had a date. But luck is never on my side, apparently.

We got hit with a snowstorm today. I was kind of excited for it at first, because I thought about CTB'ing outside and then having my body covered by the snow. But it turns out it was a bit more extreme than I originally thought. Roommate A's church service was cancelled, and Roommate B rescheduled his date because he doesn't want to drive in this weather. Wonderful. Great. Now I'll have to wait two more weeks for another chance at leaving this world... :(

I know it's just a terrible coincidence, but it seriously makes me think that the universe knows what I'm up to and is trying to stop me, or maybe they secretly know and are staying home to protect me. That's just my paranoia talking, but it does seem pretty damn sucky that this all had to happen today. Ugh.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, doormat25, ForgottenAgain and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

That's just my paranoia talking, but it does seem pretty damn sucky that this all had to happen today. Ugh.
Sometimes things just happen that you can't possibly plan for, the snowstorm hit and delayed plans to ctb, a coincidence to be honest.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
The Universe is mostly dust and empty space. I don't think it has strong feelings on whether you survive or perish. But I know you know that.

2 weeks will pass in a blink of an eye. I say that as a chronic staller.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so disappointed to have your plans interrupted like that, I guess that after all it's difficult to set dates in advance because existence is unpredictable. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Today was hopefully supposed to be the day that I ended it all. I scoped out my gun. I tested my angle. I found the right ammo. I did all my research. I picked today especially because I knew I was going to be alone, so no one could stop me and no one could ask questions. I live with two roommates, and I knew both of them were supposed to be gone today — Roommate A had church today, and Roommate B had a date. But luck is never on my side, apparently.

We got hit with a snowstorm today. I was kind of excited for it at first, because I thought about CTB'ing outside and then having my body covered by the snow. But it turns out it was a bit more extreme than I originally thought. Roommate A's church service was cancelled, and Roommate B rescheduled his date because he doesn't want to drive in this weather. Wonderful. Great. Now I'll have to wait two more weeks for another chance at leaving this world... :(

I know it's just a terrible coincidence, but it seriously makes me think that the universe knows what I'm up to and is trying to stop me, or maybe they secretly know and are staying home to protect me. That's just my paranoia talking, but it does seem pretty damn sucky that this all had to happen today. Ugh.

Doesnt hurt to think that way, that there could be something else at play, even if it may just be pure randomness.
Heck, maybe the lesson was check the forecast on the date you picked?