• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
we know the universe is "designed" whereby it expands constantly, with more and more space appearing between the galaxies all the time. We know the universe can itself expand faster than the speed of light, but within the universe, everything must travel at the speed of light, either through space, of which only light particles (photons) and I think a few other particles can reach said speed, or a combination of velocity through space and travel through time. Going faster through one slows you down in the other relative to the rest of the universe. There apparently is no absolute stopping of time or velocity for things in the universe, because it is all a matter of your speed and travel through time relative to the rest of the universe.

All things made of matter cannot reach the speed of light in terms of velocity however, as doing so would take infinite energy. Now as we know, light speed is still VERY sloooooow in terms of traveling through the universe, so even light itself takes a loooooong time to get anywhere. We see the Sun how it looked eight minutes ago and we see the Moon how it looked one second ago. We see the other planets how they looked around twenty to forty minutes ago if looking at them directly through a telescope.

We see the other stars in our galaxy how they looked tens to hundreds of thousands of years ago and the other galaxies how they looked millions of years ago to tens to hundreds of millions to even billions of years ago, and there are other galaxies that exist beyond the ability of the light carrying their image to reach us yet (outside the scope of the visible universe).

So I mean who or whatever set up the universe made it where, provided intelligent life can even form on the different worlds, everybody is pretty much trapped and confined to their own little local part of the universe, and because of how time and space are relative, even trapped in their own tiny unique "universe" if you will. By this, I mean it's not even like we can look at the other parts of the universe and see them in the here and now and they see us the same, but we are just restricted travel-wise, but nobody can even see anybody else in the universe in terms of how they currently are. Everybody can only look into the past. The whole thing strikes me as like some kind of sick joke. It's like, "Who came up with this design!?"