RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
There are currently 2 events that will undoubtedly make me CTB.
TW: rape

1. If anyone I'm close to dies.
I have had a problem with death since 2015. I usually block it out as best as I can, and I've even managed to convince myself that those people are still alive somehow. I avoid anything to do with them: their names, people who look similar, their passions and hobbies, their stories, their jobs. Even though I know the truth, it's so much easier to believe otherwise. But I have the feeling that the next person to die will surely push me over the edge. Every time I even think about one of my friends or family members dying, it gives me a crushing sense to CTB before any of it even has a chance of happening. I literally can't even bare the thought.

2. If I keep getting raped and end up pregnant.
I'm non binary but afab. I hate pretty much every part of my body but there is one person in particular that is obsessed with me. This person happens to be a family member that I hate with a firey passion. He rapes me practically every day and if I get infected with his demon spawn, I have already decided I will either kill myself on the spot or starve myself or something. I refuse to continue his bloodline that has done more harm to my family than anything else. I can't really leave because the physical abuse I get here is slightly more bearable than the abuse I get from my parents.

I actually don't like my family because of their religious and political stances. Of course everyone in my family is an uber christian conservative asshole. Which I guess would make point number 1 ridiculous, but I still can't bare to lose what little I have left. Maybe if I ever create the family I've always wanted, I could let my blood relatives go.

• Aww..
Reactions: rec, Forever Sleep and Rocinante
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrific what you have to endure, it's so awful how humans create so much harm in this hellish reality, to me it's so cruel how people force life just to treat the person so badly.