DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Hello
This is happening in the internet. I don't have relationships with people in real life.
So sometimes I go "I WANNA DIE I HAVE NO FRIENDS" and some anti suicide person says "no, don't die, I will be your friend". So I think okay, maybe they are good. But some time after this like one or two week I feel a little bit better so I tell then "hi, how are you". You get what I mean I want to be friends with them. But they are not interested. So I go "I WANNA DIE" and they stop me again.
It's basically a vicious circle. I go crying they comfort me, I go happy they ignore me. It annoys me. I can't commit suicide because my mind is so confused. Is my life bad or not? Do I have friends or not?
Do you guys feel relatable? What do you think?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: charlottewilts, Living_Hurts_so_Much, FallingFree and 5 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Hugs, I can relate to you. Unfortunately people can only help/ care so much before they find it too much to handle. I believe it's because they want to appear to be be helpful so they can't be accused of being an ass.

• Aww..
Reactions: sadstuffie, FallingFree, DFFP and 3 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i think it's because they feel a moral obligation to help, since they've been told "suicide is bad" all their life. also out of pity, because they feel bad for you not having friends, and look at you like a charity case. a "friendship" like that is never going to last, because they don't care about you as a person and therefore aren't willing to bond with you or get to know you better.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: DFFP, Fadinglife and DoNotLet2
S

sapegato95

Aug 12, 2020
My family think that I don't have the right to kil l myself

• Aww..
Reactions: DFFP and DoNotLet2