• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
My thoughts exactly. My ctb will also happen on impulse. Right when I happen to have that perfect nervous breakdown, I'm gone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Idk, I'm at the point where I would do it right now if I could. I'm in panic everyday and I cant even work or live a normal life anymore. My anxiety is through the roof and my heart races. I'm just so afraid I will mess it up. I plan to hang, so I'm getting all the info I can to get it right
Perfect description of where I'm at also. Plus the added anxiety of having to bypass through the watchful eyes of overbearing parents.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I believe I have made my decision in regards to ctb'ing long ago. I've pretty much already seen how my future will unfold and the 10 years ago that I have predicted has mostly come true. So I wouldn't consider my attempt to be impulsive since I've already prepared and made my decision long ago. I also don't have a set time since it would be due to the circumstances in life as well as the trigger event(s). I don't think that just because there was an event that pushed someone over the edge that their are acting impulsively especially when their mind was made up long ago. That's my two cents here.

you need a certain irrational state of mind - the perfect mix of anger, despair, hopelessness and rage, a state which you cant create intentionally

Exactly. I believe I had that similar state of mind over 6 years ago but didn't have access to good means so I didn't go through, plus my life temporarily improved enough to be tolerable for a short time but later went to shit.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Deafsn0w
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Perfect description of where I'm at also. Plus the added anxiety of having to bypass through the watchful eyes of overbearing parents.
Well I'm too old for overbearing parents lol, but if you're that young, are you sure you want to end it all?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I'm actually in my late 20's lol. Been wanting to move out for the longest but it's very difficult being that I'm on SSI. My parents have also become more protective and distrusting of me since my failed ctb attempt a few years ago.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals