Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
The attackers to the site will use all possible measures and arguments to make the prochoice community and the sites dedicated to our community disappear, so we will constantly receive attacks, what can make the difference is to think of all the possibilities and then reduce all the damage that our adversaries try to inflict on us.

Unfortunately, a user decided to end her own existence, said user maintained constant communication with me and her company was pleasant and unforgettable for me until, due to the mental illnesses she suffered from, she decided to end everything on her own, she expressed it to me, and respect your decision at all times, and even ask me how to get N and I provide you with the PPeH manual, because there is a section where the manual explains in detail how to acquire N in the country in where she lived After she "catch the bus", her sister, discovered the messages that she and I wrote to each other and other messages that other users sent her, I assume that she checked her devices some time after what happened, so she got the way of contacting me and harassing me, on the grounds that I am to blame for his sister's suicide.

When I learned that it was evident that my friend was no longer in this world, I proceeded to delete all her internet accounts, as she had asked me to do in life, but I am afraid that they have already obtained my contact, so I have proceeded to delete my Twitter and Facebook accounts, I have received messages of harassment and threats, this anecdote does not worry me at all because we have all realized how ineffective our adversaries' attacks are, but even so, I share them with you.

I love you and send you hugs

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, MirrorBreaker, LastFlowers and 9 others
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I wish people would take better measures to ensure their anonymity or to protect the other people on this forum.

Another person who drank SN kept updating their thread in real time the other night, and then they just stopped responding. I assume they got what they wanted, but whoever finds their device will easily be able to see that this was the last website they visited and that they were communicating on here up until the time they lost consciousness.

I think it's very inconsiderate and selfish on the part of the people who do this, they don't care what happens to the rest of us after they get what they want.

Reactions: ithappens, LastFlowers, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
Sorry to hear you are having to deal with this. I hope the harassment stops.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
They honestly don't care as long as they can milk their relatives deaths for government brownie points. They always say that this community actively encourages members to suicide, but I feel they have sent me more encouragement to suicide than anyone in this community.

• Hugs
Reactions: ithappens, LastFlowers, Dr Iron Arc and 4 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I am so sorry you are going through this. Many people who come on here are very unwell and have been for years. They are looking for a community who understand their pain because so many people in their own lives, don't. It is down to the individual to make the choice of life or death. Nobody here encourages people to ctb. I hate it when family members and officials like to point the blame to some of the only people who actually listen and care about their plights. Did they listen to them? Maybe they did but those poor souls were already at the point of no return. You did your best for your friend. We understand that, even if they don't.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
The attackers to the site will use all possible measures and arguments to make the prochoice community and the sites dedicated to our community disappear, so we will constantly receive attacks, what can make the difference is to think of all the possibilities and then reduce all the damage that our adversaries try to inflict on us.

Unfortunately, a user decided to end her own existence, said user maintained constant communication with me and her company was pleasant and unforgettable for me until, due to the mental illnesses she suffered from, she decided to end everything on her own, she expressed it to me, and respect your decision at all times, and even ask me how to get N and I provide you with the PPeH manual, because there is a section where the manual explains in detail how to acquire N in the country in where she lived After she "catch the bus", her sister, discovered the messages that she and I wrote to each other and other messages that other users sent her, I assume that she checked her devices some time after what happened, so she got the way of contacting me and harassing me, on the grounds that I am to blame for his sister's suicide.

When I learned that it was evident that my friend was no longer in this world, I proceeded to delete all her internet accounts, as she had asked me to do in life, but I am afraid that they have already obtained my contact, so I have proceeded to delete my Twitter and Facebook accounts, I have received messages of harassment and threats, this anecdote does not worry me at all because we have all realized how ineffective our adversaries' attacks are, but even so, I share them with you.

I love you and send you hugs
The anti-abortion prolifers are just as bad as the anti-suicide group, possibly worse. I hate that people feel the need to get involved in things that are none of their business. Religion, and its cultural impacts are largely to blame in both cases. I say this because I don't know any atheists who are prolife in either regard.

I wish people would take better measures to ensure their anonymity or to protect the other people on this forum.

Another person who drank SN kept updating their thread in real time the other night, and then they just stopped responding. I assume they got what they wanted, but whoever finds their device will easily be able to see that this was the last website they visited and that they were communicating on here up until the time they lost consciousness.

I think it's very inconsiderate and selfish on the part of the people who do this, they don't care what happens to the rest of us after they get what they want.
Not necessarily. If this member was on a VPN, and disabled fingerprint login on their phone (pin/password only), there is little chance anyone is going to be able to see her history. The only case I know where a government agency was able to get into a phone was the San Bernadino terrorist attacks in 2015. Even then, the FBI had to pay a company hundreds of thousands of dollars to break into an iPhone. No one is doing that for a forum member.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and WhiteRabbit
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
The anti-abortion prolifers are just as bad as the anti-suicide group, possibly worse. I hate that people feel the need to get involved in things that are none of their business. Religion, and its cultural impacts are largely to blame in both cases. I say this because I don't know any atheists who are prolife in either regard.

Not necessarily. If this member was on a VPN, and disabled fingerprint login on their phone (pin/password only), there is little chance anyone is going to be able to see her history. The only case I know where a government agency was able to get into a phone was the San Bernadino terrorist attacks in 2015. Even then, the FBI had to pay a company hundreds of thousands of dollars to break into an iPhone. No one is doing that for a forum member.
That was in 2015, since then they have developed their own tools to crack encryption and access devices. They can look at your texts, or photos, even after you delete them. They can see what you've downloaded or looked at, even if you wipe it and do a full factory restore. I wouldn't assume anything on your phone is secure unless you have somehow destroyed it into bits, and pulverized what remains. Even a cracked screen and a broken phone can be accessed, much like a hard drive from a personal computer.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
That was in 2015, since then they have developed their own tools to crack encryption and access devices. They can look at your texts, or photos, even after you delete them. They can see what you've downloaded or looked at, even if you wipe it and do a full factory restore. I wouldn't assume anything on your phone is secure unless you have somehow destroyed it into bits, and pulverized what remains. Even a cracked screen and a broken phone can be accessed, much like a hard drive from a personal computer.

Didn't know this. Thanks for the heads up. Kind of question encryption, and the performance hit, if it's so easy to break...