Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I had an amazing experience once. No drugs were taken. But I was very depressed and standing in my kitchen, and suddenly was in a different place, one not really of this earth and it was incredibly beautiful. I knew something wonderful was happening and the place I was in was so incredibly beautiful joyous and happy I started mentally begging "please don't make me go back, please don't make me go back, let me stay here" but the bubble, I came to realize later it was like a giant bubble that had floated over and around me, moved on ahead and through the wall of the kitchen, and I was back in my kitchen.

As that gorgeous magical bubble drifted away from me, only at the time I didn't realize it was a bubble, my kitchen closed in around me from all sides and the beautiful place got smaller and smaller until it was gone. I was devastated to be back and not in that place any more.

It was white as if snow was everywhere, only it wasn't snow, just some beautiful white buildings along an extremely wide boulevard, and a very fine gold mist was falling everywhere, and around me. I knew it was a magical place where I would be happy. I came to realize later it was a bubble of some kind that floated across the kitchen and around me and kept on going. That old house was haunted in other ways. But that one was the best. I came to understand that, for some reason, I got to see a brief glimpse of another dimension.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, MeltingBrain, Twntysix and 3 others
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
you wouldnt believe me if i tell you how much these experiences still .. light a "candle for me"

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Meditation guide and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've gone into some weird states when I used to meditate.
I once thought I'd suddenly appeared in Egypt and saw one of the pyramids.
The pyramid was covered in cats eyes and the eyes were communicating with me telepathically.
Fuck knows what that was all about.
The mind is weird to be sure.

Reactions: sserafim and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I had a vivid dream of Egypt once only it was not a dream it was either time travel or a previous lifetime and I was walking among giant columns in front of a giant temple, magnificent building, I was actually there, others were there, the air smelled great, incense, the climate was warm with a gentle breeze, and I was there as some sort of an official. I remember it like a movie I can play in my mind whenever I want it was so real. It was many years ago, who remembers a dream from at least 20 years ago like they can play it as a movie in their minds?

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I had a vivid dream of Egypt once only it was not a dream it was either time travel or a previous lifetime and I was walking among giant columns in front of a giant temple, magnificent building, I was actually there, others were there, the air smelled great, incense, the climate was warm with a gentle breeze, and I was there as some sort of an official. I remember it like a movie I can play in my mind whenever I want it was so real. It was many years ago, who remembers a dream from at least 20 years ago like they can play it as a movie in their minds?
Yeah, I've had a couple of seriously lucid dreams where I became aware that I was dreaming, yet I've never had an experience as powerful as yours.
Was it astral projection that you experienced ?

Reactions: sserafim and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I don't know, it was from another time in the distant past.

I've had a few lucid dreams which were the best experiences in my lifetime.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE