• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so disturbing how humans can potentially exist for so long, I see no value in suffering for decades just to be tortured and tormented by old age. Old age sounds beyond hellish to me and that's all humans are destined for, it's beyond horrific to think of ending up with dementia and painful diseases dying slowly in a agonising way. And yet so many act like suicide is the worst thing ever even know it's the only way to escape from extreme pain and torture, it's insane to me how so many are pro-life.

There's nothing appealing about deteriorating and waiting to die in this existence that was always undesirable in the first place, I just think the fact that all this is ultimately meaningless makes it even more disgusting how we are denied a right to die in peace, all humans are just waiting around to die anyway and all they have to look forward to is way worse suffering, decay and loss if they have anything to lose.

Existence is just evil and repulsive to me and I find it horrifying how there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer and how much agony one can feel as long as they exist. I've already suffered for way too long at this point, in fact even one second suffering in this existence is way too long to me.

I really wish I never existed, I never would have chosen existence, to have the ability to exist is just meaningless suffering. It's a devastating tragedy to deny people the option of a painless death as not everyone wants to experience the hell that is old age, no matter what I could never be able to understand how anyone could wish for that, I'd always prefer to permanently not exist.

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
This post has just made me realize I never consider myself getting old as a possible scenario. Given my stupid luck I would be able to make it until 100 years old or so, but I sooooo much don't want to ever get even 50

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I shudder to think what you'll be like as an e-personality on sasu at age 40, 60, 75 etc (aside from breaking the 1 million posts mark and getting a prize).
I'm sorry to break both of your bubble's, but without a significant change of posting rate it seems unlikely Funeralcry will achieve the million post count. The yearly amount would have to doubled to even be realistically achievable.

At present rate it would approximately take another 113 years to achieve the highly lucrative one million post mark.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
At present rate it would approximately take another 113 years to achieve the highly lucrative one million post mark.
Unfortunately, that 1 million record is achievable since it looks like the "posts per day" metric is acelerating over the years ( posting more frequently). Also considering that one is relatively young and being part of a middle/ upper midle class family (based on the highly level of writing) that can provide all material needs and also considering the further deveploments in medicine over the next decades, its not imposible to say that one can live past 100 years (which is more and more common among people in middle / upper middle class in developed countries).
Thats fucking sad but its the reality.

Last edited:
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I wouldn't say the level or complexity of her writing is high enough to outright suggest high intelligence or literacy. Since some suspect her of being a robot maybe she gets help from chat CBT (the suicidal A.I). @LifeIsCrazyNemb
I didnt say good writing mean high inteligence (not in this case, lol), just that it could indicate being part of a middle/upper midle class family.

But this hypothesis you brought about one getting help from a chat CBT makes sense as well. Lol

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
totally agree!!! I can't even imagine myself old. I'm 36 already get hot flashes I can't even see myself older. This society have no respect to adults anyway imagine old adult to elderly!

Reactions: juna
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I'm sorry to break both of your bubble's, but without a significant change of posting rate it seems unlikely Funeralcry will achieve the million post count. The yearly amount would have to doubled to even be realistically achievable.

You did the math solved it

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Before the introduction of dental care, people were badly tormented by toothache. The man of today is in the same situation regard to the lack of euthanasia. That is why we are alive and write here.

Humans didn´t live that long before the modern society. People often died young and infant mortality was high. The average life expectancy of today is too high. Some humans live more than 100 years but the body does not hold that long. The high life expectancy is the reason why many people are and have been in the hell of old age. We live in the extension of human life era.

I think I am older than most people here. I remember when I was young - then I never wanted to grow old. I believe that being plauged by age-related ailments and illnesses for decades just to wait out a death of old age is the worst thing that can happen to a person. I find no dignity in living to retirement age.

The age of 20 to 30 is the best time of life. Then it becomes harder to get to know new people. After the age of 48, my life was completed in terms of health, love and friendship. Since then I have only benefited from knowledge and life experience. Now only meaningless suffering or death awaits so I can´t be bothererd to use the knowledge anymore.

I think that everone wants to be young and beautiful, but self-preservation forces people to live, no matter how old they are. That is why I am alive. Only extreme circumstances and actions like unbearable pain, coercion or courage can overcome the survival instinct. But one can need time to overcome the fear of death, if it is possible to overcome the fear of death. However, no one should have to suffer and struggle so hard to die. Euthanasia should be a human right for all people. The denial of death needs to disappear. Why force people to suffer and grow old when everone has to die anyway?

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I find it so disturbing how humans can potentially exist for so long, I see no value in suffering for decades just to be tortured and tormented by old age. Old age sounds beyond hellish to me and that's all humans are destined for, it's beyond horrific to think of ending up with dementia and painful diseases dying slowly in a agonising way. And yet so many act like suicide is the worst thing ever even know it's the only way to escape from extreme pain and torture, it's insane to me how so many are pro-life.

There's nothing appealing about deteriorating and waiting to die in this existence that was always undesirable in the first place, I just think the fact that all this is ultimately meaningless makes it even more disgusting how we are denied a right to die in peace, all humans are just waiting around to die anyway and all they have to look forward to is way worse suffering, decay and loss if they have anything to lose.

Existence is just evil and repulsive to me and I find it horrifying how there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer and how much agony one can feel as long as they exist. I've already suffered for way too long at this point, in fact even one second suffering in this existence is way too long to me.

I really wish I never existed, I never would have chosen existence, to have the ability to exist is just meaningless suffering. It's a devastating tragedy to deny people the option of a painless death as not everyone wants to experience the hell that is old age, no matter what I could never be able to understand how anyone could wish for that, I'd always prefer to permanently not exist.
Peaceful exit shouldn't be so stigmatized …. In most species when someone's fulfilled there purpose/es they die or have some happy medium they've reached with existence. Humans on the other hand , we are insatiable, we have " sUrVivAl inSinCt " ….. our species , makes 0 sense.
These emotions that are bestowed onto us don't make sense either. Things are complex and extremely painful, most aren't the 1% of people living lavish, rightfully so.
It's all so mundane , melancholic honestly. Hospitals where people are dying, orphanages full of children who will grow up to never have homes, never know where they come from, wars that re occur , I know it's all " human nature " … right ? For us to … fight eachother …. Hurt eachother ….. steal from eachother …. Kill eachother !! …. Rape eachother ?!! Even …. Well I think we're the most evil species , and dangerous to ever exist to mankind. What other species relies on such fucking chaos ,( I know the animal kingdoms a bit more complex but u catch my drift )
and extreme-ties to the point where we are lovingly destroying everything around us. And we just keep passing down the generational baggage and trauma to those who will always continue to be born into it. This is quite an inescapable and painful existence . There is literally , only one way out.