sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
The thought of non-existence comforts me. I actively look forward to ctb'ing, and the fact that I'll cease to exist one day makes me feel better. It would be so nice to finally rest forever and never have to live or experience pain and suffering ever again. I like to think of death as an eternal sleep or a dream. It would be so nice to cease to exist and instead enter the endless void.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, myusername890, R_N and 12 others
IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

Apr 28, 2023
I understand exactly how you feel since that is exactly what I want too.

Reactions: myusername890 and sserafim
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I really feel u, even thinking about not existing really chill me out. I hope ctb was easier so i could finally find the complete peacefulness im looking for.

Reactions: myusername890, NocturnILL and sserafim
ilikemoais

ilikemoais

I'm getting on the bus to the other world, see ya!
Jun 22, 2023
its the same for me, it comforts me so much knowing that i can finally rest and don't feel anything anymore. I was never scared of it since if u think about it we alr experienced non-existance before we born

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, NocturnILL and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Same here. May you find peace in the end

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I couldn't agree with you more, this place is dreadful, non existance is peace

Reactions: myusername890, NocturnILL and sserafim
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Thiiis…it literally feels so blissful. It's so calming knowing you will finally be at rest one day. Leaving this place behind without looking back just peace.

Reactions: sserafim
NewtBoy

NewtBoy

Nov 7, 2023
It's a strangely hopeful feeling, isn't it? I always think of it as more of a backup plan, it eases my anxiety of screwing my life up super bad. If that happens? Adios!

roseleaf

roseleaf

freedom is a dream that is just out of reach
Apr 25, 2023
i completely agree. i think rest forever is nice. i've been a 'background character' my entire life, with no rest but no significance in life either. it'd be nice to take a break forever and just not exist

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Unfortunately death is only the beginning

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
i completely agree. i think rest forever is nice. i've been a 'background character' my entire life, with no rest but no significance in life either. it'd be nice to take a break forever and just not exist
Same, I've always just felt like a background character. I've never felt like the main character, even in my own life. I wish that I could rest without anyone calling me "lazy" or "unproductive". I wish that I wasn't expected to "do something". I'm so tired and I wish that I could have a break from existence. I wish that I could just *be* without any expectations (imposed onto me), responsibilities, demands, or obligations.
Unfortunately death is only the beginning
Wdym? What do you think happens after death?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does for me as well, in fact in my case it's the only comfort. All that I've ever wished for is a permanent relief from this existence that I was burdened with, only ceasing to exist is perfection as then existence won't be my problem anymore and I won't have to deal with it.
Existence is the true problem that only death can being relief from, no matter what I will always see it as preferable to not exist, it's better that existence is forgotten about.

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
The thought of non-existence comforts me. I actively look forward to ctb'ing, and the fact that I'll cease to exist one day makes me feel better. It would be so nice to finally rest forever and never have to live or experience pain and suffering ever again. I like to think of death as an eternal sleep or a dream. It would be so nice to cease to exist and instead enter the endless void.
Thanks for your words. It comforts me seeing pro-choice people out there writing with honesty.