kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
The thought of being gone forever is comforting. I've never done anything which has had a positive impact on anyone, all I do is cause pain and destruction. Even my parents told me that all I do is bring them pain. I don't really want to live anymore, I've never helped anyone, never been a benefit to society, all I do is end up hurting people whenever i get close to them. I crave death so badly every single fucking day, for years I've been stuck in this state of anhedonia. I've tried recovery before, it's never worked. If I live then I will just be a drain to society

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, cowboypants, SoulWhisperer and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also find so much comfort in never existing again, in my case permanent non-existence is certainly all I've ever wished for. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno
Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
Death has been a fascination of mine for a long time. It works itself into all of my writing. Symbolism everywhere. It seems so quiet. So freeing. I am comforted that no matter what, it WILL come for me one day.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Death has been a fascination of mine for a long time. It works itself into all of my writing. Symbolism everywhere. It seems so quiet. So freeing. I am comforted that no matter what, it WILL come for me one day.
That's how I feel, even if I don't manage to successfully ctb by hanging I'll find a way

Reactions: Ramsay Fiction
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I'm very sorry about your situation. I hope that you in some way find relief from all pain and suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno