F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
For sometime I convinced myself that people had good intentions, that people didn't mean to hurt you. That they simply didn't know how they made you feel. Sometimes it can be those around you that you consider close who argue this case.
But that isn't true. They are very aware of what they do. They wake up in the morning, and decide: "I will make someone's day shitter.". And when they do, they feel good about it. Pleasure in knowing they caused distress in another person.

Reactions: Fwompje, notwhereIbelong, hungry_ghost and 1 other person
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
For sometime I convinced myself that people had good intentions, that people didn't mean to hurt you. That they simply didn't know how they made you feel. Sometimes it can be those around you that you consider close who argue this case.
But that isn't true. They are very aware of what they do. They wake up in the morning, and decide: "I will make someone's day shitter.". And when they do, they feel good about it. Pleasure in knowing they caused distress in another person.
It's basically sadism. People will do anything to make themselves feel better about themselves. If that wasn't the case most societal problems would no exist. Wars, gender politics, racism, etc. everybody is always looking for someone to piss on and it fills me with anger for being put in a world with so many people who love to watch it burn.

Reactions: ForsakenDial