T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I sometimes type in Google what my thoughts are to not feel so alone...
I typed in 'Never been happY'
And...
This sick system that enslaves us sees necessary to change it to 'never been happIER'
I Seem to be the only person who thinks this control is sick and very sadistic, not only those people who turn a blind eye will no doubt be the first crying for help when in five years they are facing life destroying charges for a comment they made ten years ago.

People are somehow managing to ignore the consequences of being ignorant, most of us here long for death so we perhaps care less, but the rest of humanity who value their lives.... What are they thinking...
It brings to mind Al Pacino as the devil talking about the greedy narcisstic fat guy jogging in to the future.
Sooner or later people will have to pay their commupence. Not to mention they will be dealing with petty enemies of theirs framing them in deep fakes, soon the technology will be sold to the public to replicate ones voice so your partner will never know if it's really you saying those horrible things or someone trying to split you up/hurt you.
That's the world people voted for because they each have hope of that golden ticket of personal wealth that this corrupt world makes possible, but they don't even consider the likely reality that their data gets turned on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boochky, Largeletters and Elysium Searcher