D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023
When my time comes, if I succeed, my parents (or somebody) will need to clear out my home and get rid of my things somehow. However, within my residence, there's a suitcase that I'd rather they not see the contents of, as it would cause them unnecessary distress (at least, more than they will already experience due to my decision). This would be even more problematic if I were to end up permanently or temporarily disabled after an unsuccessful attempt, and they were to discover the suitcase and its contents while I'm still alive. Nonetheless, as long as I'm on this planet or if my attempt fails without too much debilitating damage, I would prefer to keep what's in my suitcase (therefore I cannot throw it off just before I CTB). Still, nobody besides me should ever know what's in the suitcase. In your opinion, is it possible to reconcile all of this?

P.S.: There's no need to ask; I cannot publicly disclose what is in the suitcase. "If I speed I'm in big trouble", but no worries, it's not someone's body or anything illegal¹.

¹ Exactly what someone trying to hide a body would say 😂.

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
I have no idea how nosy your family is because I know mine would force open it even if I put a lock on it and taped it with the silver tape that's very strong (no idea what it is called). But I would do that because only I would probably be bothered to open it. That is if my father didn't exist but I diverge. Anyway, maybe you could pay for those storage things and use a fake number/burner number, fake name, fake DOB etc etc and store the suitcase in there? If you succeed you can just remove it and if you don't then the storage unit will probably just throw it away? Even if they open it they have no way of contacting you?

Reactions: Redacted24
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
The storage place would eventually auction off the contents sight unseen, so some stranger would buy it and examine the contents to see if anything of value. That might be a draw back.

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
The storage place would eventually auction off the contents sight unseen, so some stranger would buy it and examine the contents to see if anything of value. That might be a draw back.
I hadn't thought about that... Maybe there are different terms and conditions? In the UK Shurgaurd would either destroy or sell so it is a bit risky... Maybe a very good friend could promise to dispose of it if something happens to you but that brings about more issues. Good Luck OP

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Why can't you just destroy it before you ctb?

D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Thanks for your responses.

I have no idea how nosy your family is because I know mine would force open it even if I put a lock on it and taped it with the silver tape that's very strong (no idea what it is called). But I would do that because only I would probably be bothered to open it. That is if my father didn't exist but I diverge. Anyway, maybe you could pay for those storage things and use a fake number/burner number, fake name, fake DOB etc etc and store the suitcase in there? If you succeed you can just remove it and if you don't then the storage unit will probably just throw it away? Even if they open it they have no way of contacting you?

I thought about this, but as @Redacted24 mentioned, I was worried that it could make things worse, maybe induce an investigation and make even more people curious about what's inside.

Why can't you just destroy it before you ctb?

Because there's always a risk that something doesn't go according to plans. If I fail, I want to keep what's inside the suitcase. If I succeed, I want it to be destroyed.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you make a setious attempt, toss it in a dumpster first.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Dead Drop. Encapsulate it water tight, like a time capsule, and bury it in some remote part of an obscure cemetery or woodland / field. Find a remote place in the woods or some off the grid location in the bushes or even some far and of a cemetery field, dig a hole or take a bunch of stones and either bury it. Locate or create some makeshift inconspicuous uninteresting artifact or disguise it with some creative camouflage and leave it somewhere in your backyard or fields nearby.

And it doesn't have to be the whole suitcase, then it becomes easier by just taking the items inside and bundling them into smaller compact packets, tightly wrapped and sealed if not dipped in wax or some exoshell capsule and dead drop It where someone would be unlikely to ever notice or tamper with it, or bury.

Get some plaster and cement or stone or whatever they use and do an arts and crafts gravestone for a pet or some Roman ruins like rock or medieval gravestone and marking the spot where you bury or embody whatever artifacts you want hidden within the monument itself or in its vicinity.

It would be fair to say that some remote corner of a graveyard would be your best bet, nobody goes there. You could use two lens of PVC pipe to seal the contents. If you have a piano you can hide it inside the action where there's plenty of space nobody ever thought to pack a punch with a few screws by removing the front rail. You could also buy an electronics prying kit so you can pry open your TV, or anything really and embed it within some inconspicuous object within the house.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 0000000000000, voidstar, d3c96524be95 and 3 others
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Very intriguing. I want to know what's in the suitcase!

• Yay!
Reactions: d3c96524be95
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
I want to up vote @DeadManLiving response! That's clever stuff that is!

Reactions: d3c96524be95 and annointed_towers
D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Dead Drop. Encapsulate it water tight, like a time capsule, and bury it in some remote part of an obscure cemetery or woodland / field. Find a remote place in the woods or some off the grid location in the bushes or even some far and of a cemetery field, dig a hole or take a bunch of stones and either bury it. Locate or create some makeshift inconspicuous uninteresting artifact or disguise it with some creative camouflage and leave it somewhere in your backyard or fields nearby.

And it doesn't have to be the whole suitcase, then it becomes easier by just taking the items inside and bundling them into smaller compact packets, tightly wrapped and sealed if not dipped in wax or some exoshell capsule and dead drop It where someone would be unlikely to ever notice or tamper with it, or bury.

Get some plaster and cement or stone or whatever they use and do an arts and crafts gravestone for a pet or some Roman ruins like rock or medieval gravestone and marking the spot where you bury or embody whatever artifacts you want hidden within the monument itself or in its vicinity.

It would be fair to say that some remote corner of a graveyard would be your best bet, nobody goes there. You could use two lens of PVC pipe to seal the contents. If you have a piano you can hide it inside the action where there's plenty of space nobody ever thought to pack a punch with a few screws by removing the front rail. You could also buy an electronics prying kit so you can pry open your TV, or anything really and embed it within some inconspicuous object within the house.

Thanks. I hadn't thought of splitting the content of the suitcase into multiple sub-parcels and bury those. I don't think it'll take too much time to decompose which is good. I think I'll go for something like this, even though that's not perfectly legal.