Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I know that I have left this thread in the Secret Forum, but, I was thinking about her again, with tears, it is inevitable, all this marked a before and after in my poor existence.

For those who are new, I had a person who loved me for years, we were together, until unfortunately, she decided to leave this world.

Here is my story

And here is his transcribed suicide note.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi love, I'm sorry about this, but I really don't know how to start this, you know, I was never good with words. But this will be my last words so I will try my best to get many things out.

My scars are incurable, the pain of being abused, raped, beaten and used constantly during my childhood, is something that I no longer think I am capable of overcoming, in addition to each time I feel more empty, useless and with deeply painful feelings, the depression has won me over, and this is not your fault, never was and never will be.

You told me that you felt powerless for feeling insufficient to help me, and I have always told you that this is not true, I have spent the best years of my life with you, it was really nice living with you and I deeply treasure those memories, I regret not getting to marry you, you were so happy to set a date for our wedding. God! I am the cruelest person in the world, but I really have no other way out, I sink more and more and I think that this precipice has no bottom, it is a black hole, cold, empty, and overwhelming.

I know you wanted to take revenge on the people who constantly abused me, again I ask you not to do it, they will kill you right away, I want you to stay safe, be strong, live, be happy, I ask you, I know that from now on You will begin to live the most difficult days of your life, I know you will be able to overcome it, I trust you.

I don't know if there is an afterlife, but if I meet your sister, I will tell her that you have become a great man and that she can be proud of you

I regret not waking up with you every morning, making coffee for you and playing together, kissing you sweetly, laughing together, crying together, I know I deserve punishment for being so cruel and leaving you, but there are so many things that got out of control that I have no escape .

Promise me that you will improve, that you will fight for your dreams, that you will live and be happy.

I want to say goodbye to you telling you that I love you, I love you madly, I was able to enjoy every second that I spend with you, I will leave with your favorite song, and remember you in my last minutes of life, thank you for being there when no one else was.

Thank you, we will meet again soon. I love you

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is an episode of my life that I would like to share with you again, at least you can feel that you are not suffering alone, I just hope that no one goes through this situation, because it is an indelible scar.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: spectralbride, tolearn123, vultureilse and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Rest in peace, at least all those who are free from this horrible world cannot suffer anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34