• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I hate feeling a moral obligation to take care of my mom. It's so infuriating because the blame is always deflected onto someone else. I can never be happy if she's not.

She refuses to take care of herself. For example, she hurt her foot a few months ago and refuses to go to doctor even though she has insurance. Won't cook or clean anything, I'm constantly having to pick up everything.

Now the most recent thing is she won't even call for taxes because she needs a document. It's literally all I'm missing to file them and get some more money to survive. It's crucial to file not only for legal reasons but for money until I have another job.

Work is another thing. I've recently been trying to find a job again in case I fail ctb. It feels like a super slow process but realistically it's been average. But she refuses to make more than $10 hourly for some damn reason. If I don't get another job within a month I'll lose everything.

This stress with my personal issues just make the desire to ctb unbelievable. I can't wait for my attempt which will hopefully be within a week.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, leavingthesoultrap, Return2themoonlight and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be tiring and dreadful what you are going through, I understand why you'd just wish to be free from it all but anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Return2themoonlight and Leavesfromthevine
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I hate feeling a moral obligation to take care of my mom. It's so infuriating because the blame is always deflected onto someone else. I can never be happy if she's not.

She refuses to take care of herself. For example, she hurt her foot a few months ago and refuses to go to doctor even though she has insurance. Won't cook or clean anything, I'm constantly having to pick up everything.

Now the most recent thing is she won't even call for taxes because she needs a document. It's literally all I'm missing to file them and get some more money to survive. It's crucial to file not only for legal reasons but for money until I have another job.

Work is another thing. I've recently been trying to find a job again in case I fail ctb. It feels like a super slow process but realistically it's been average. But she refuses to make more than $10 hourly for some damn reason. If I don't get another job within a month I'll lose everything.

This stress with my personal issues just make the desire to ctb unbelievable. I can't wait for my attempt which will hopefully be within a week.
This the most I'll ever be able to relate to someone on here. Im going through the exact same thing. I take care of my mother and we're getting evicted as well as me getting sued cause of a loan I didn't pay off. The pressure and weight of everything got me spinning out to the point I want to ctb. Nothing has been going well for me this whole year, even tho it just started and everyone is blaming me for the situation we are in. I literally don't know how im going to make it out of this. Im losing my freaking mind.... If I cant find a solution, than im going to FIND my solution....

I wanna break down so bad....😩😓😓😢😢😢

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine