• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I've done nothing but think about this for months and everytime i think i have a fucking solution i fucking dont

The friend that was supposed to be helping me has been little to no help with this and has now disappeared without a fucking trace

Every method i've gotten in my immediate facility has vanished completely or just isn't good enough to get the job done

I've tried finding a partner and that has gone has well as manchester uniteds season so far just no one willing no matter how much i break my back and bend my will

My old friend from the states that i'd be comfortable and feel they'd be somewhat willing to aid is no where to be seen

I even tried to access the black web and surprise suprise I couldn't even fucking do that right and no one is willing to put they're neck on the line understandably

I can't do this alone i know i need a fucking shit ton of help with this but theres people that can that wont not just for law reasons but moral or people that would want too but just can't do shit…it just pisses me off it absolutely pisses me off and stresses me out and honestly i've got more chance of dying of stress overload than anything

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish assisted suicide is legalised, it's cruel and hellish how people have to struggle so much to die.

Reactions: sserafim
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I wish assisted suicide is legalised, it's cruel and hellish how people have to struggle so much to die.
Doesn't have to be legal to do it does it? Not condoning crime or anything but if you both go together or cover shit up well,your making music no?