Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I guess those are the worst off, right? People who haven't said anything about the things inside them - no one knows them.. Has their pain on paper or in memory. People that just absorb - like they are sponge. Till they explode.

I sometimes wonder how many people are like that - suffering silently. Dying silently. Family members or friends - if they have any - not understanding the reason behind it. If the people suffering inside care about the people around them, or the reverse.

It's painful to think that I'm one of em. Even more painful to realize a lot of people, everywhere, are like them too.

I guess it doesn't matter. Life goes on without them. Everyone will forget them. Digging a hole into the ground will have a larger impact on the world than they ever could.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MindFrog, LunarPyotr, Symbiote and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I guess I'm kinda one of those because when I'm surrounded by normal people, I just pretend to be normal too. They think I'm a really happy person and suicide is not one of my problems.
(Although some members of my family know about my failed attempt).

Reactions: Un- and Fthis
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I admire them to be honest, getting things off your chest is good even if it is just online but people that don't say anything or give off any signals then just wham they are gone. I like it.

Reactions: FuneralCry and Un-
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is how I feel. Im young but I feel so old, my mind and body are tired and I long for an peaceful escape. People in real life know that I suffer but I keep quiet about it as I dont want to be watched all the time and forced to do some kind of therapy. I am stuck inside my own mind, constantly reflecting on my own thoughts. I gain solace from the meaningless nature of life, how humans live just to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Un- and demuic
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Silent but deadly.

Reactions: FuneralCry and Un-
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
That is how I feel. Im young but I feel so old, my mind and body are tired and I long for an peaceful escape. People in real life know that I suffer but I keep quiet about it as I dont want to be watched all the time and forced to do some kind of therapy. I am stuck inside my own mind, constantly reflecting on my own thoughts. I gain solace from the meaningless nature of life, how humans live just to die.
I'm in the same boat. Whether people know about my state or not, has no affect on anything. I wish I could feel comfort from the senselessness of it all, but all it does is make breathing more difficult for me.

"Humans live to die" - this gives me solace, though.

Reactions: FuneralCry
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Before I joined SS, I was always so silent, brooding, and then explode. Always told to keep the shit inside, keep it bottled up because no one cares about what you feel or say. I felt like a runaway 5th wheel in society, directionless, and everyone avoiding me. This place provided an outlet for me to talk about things and receive help in a different perspective.

Reactions: Un-
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
In RL I'm more of the silent one.
I would say if I get angry, you also can't really tell that until it's too late.
I'm just too patient and never really want to discuss anything since most of the people in my country are very stubborn.

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Expanding on the "digging a hole" notion, I've made sure to at least communicate with my mom, who is the only family I have at this point in life (though many of my family members are still living we are estranged from all of those abusive fucks), that I do not want to be buried under any circumstances, and nor do I even want a funeral service. She was always against cremation because the thought of the body being burned seemed sacrilegious to her (she is a Christian) but now she agrees with me. No funeral, no body, and in the event of either of our deaths we decided not to notify our surviving family, since they were awful to us in life, they don't deserve the courtesy of knowing we're gone. I'm happy to know I won't take up any space in the earth when I'm dead, just temporarily a jar or whatever, and eventually my ashes will be blown away somewhere or thrown out.