S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
During my youth I often faced bizarre and cruel punishments from my peers that still affect me mentally to this day. To list a few examples, my stepdad once tackled and forcibly shoved hot sauce down my throat with his fingers whilst mockingly humming an "Mmmmm" sound. Another incident involved both my parents forcing me to eat leftover beans that I hated, which resulted in me vomiting and subsequently being scolded for it as well as being forced to clean it up. My mother doesn't recall any of this happening which is a common thing with her.

I've experienced way too many of these punishments to list here and while I have a lot of trauma and mental health issues from many of them, none have lingered on as severely as the time my mother's godfather dragged me into a shower in my clothes and blasted the water on max cold. I was only about 7-8 years old at the time. He left me in there for what I guess was only 5ish minutes but this felt like much longer than that. Every time I tried to get out he pushed me back in and hollered at me. Eventually I became too afraid to leave despite the overwhelming numbness from the cold. My mother had witnessed him dragging me down the hall and yet proceeded to do absolutely nothing about it.

This one punishment caused so many issues and lead to more punishments down the road over something that was probably as petty as a young child mildly misbehaving. It affected my hygiene massively and for a long time during my pre-teen years I struggled to bathe myself. Sometimes I'd just outright avoid bathing which lead to many embarrassing scoldings and talks from my step dad and my mother. My mother of course, claims she doesn't remember any of this so it obviously didn't happen. Despite that she did mention that he did the same to her as a child but instead of cold water she was blasted with the opposite. I often wonder if this was a fetish or sick fantasy of his.

I take showers nearly every day and more often than not I still feel the same fear and desperation I had that day and yet I cannot for the life of me remember what exactly I did to deserve getting dragged in there in the first place. That's the case with every last one of these. All it's ever done for me is make me want to commit suicide further.

So many many thanks to my mother's godfather for teaching me such a valuable lesson. You really showed 7 year old me who's boss. Good job dude 👏

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WonderingSoul, certified_idiot, Praestat_Mori and 10 others
N

Novacaine

Oct 30, 2023
My mother also claims she doesn't recall things she has done to me. Said I was dreaming, fucking lol. I can relate to that, one of the most painful things in my life was my mothers manipulation. The sense of unjust is so intense its just white hot anger I guess. Sorry about the other stuff, only demons do bad stuff to children

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
My mother also claims she doesn't recall things she has done to me. Said I was dreaming, fucking lol. I can relate to that, one of the most painful things in my life was my mothers manipulation. The sense of unjust is so intense its just white hot anger I guess. Sorry about the other stuff, only demons do bad stuff to children
Sometimes I can't tell of these people actually believe it or refuse to acknowledge it. Maybe it's a mix both. My condolences to as well. None of us deserve any of this

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and Novacaine
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Wow, showering is already such a struggle for me (it feels like a waste unless my hair gets all crusty and icky~), and that person made it basically traumatic each time you do it! Geez! >_< I am very sorry for you and your situation :( That person literally treated you like an animal! D:

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Praestat_Mori, LeperGnome and 2 others
mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
During my youth I often faced bizarre and cruel punishments from my peers that still affect me mentally to this day. To list a few examples, my stepdad once tackled and forcibly shoved hot sauce down my throat with his fingers whilst mockingly humming an "Mmmmm" sound. Another incident involved both my parents forcing me to eat leftover beans that I hated, which resulted in me vomiting and subsequently being scolded for it as well as being forced to clean it up. My mother doesn't recall any of this happening which is a common thing with her.

I've experienced way too many of these punishments to list here and while I have a lot of trauma and mental health issues from many of them, none have lingered on as severely as the time my mother's godfather dragged me into a shower in my clothes and blasted the water on max cold. I was only about 7-8 years old at the time. He left me in there for what I guess was only 5ish minutes but this felt like much longer than that. Every time I tried to get out he pushed me back in and hollered at me. Eventually I became too afraid to leave despite the overwhelming numbness from the cold. My mother had witnessed him dragging me down the hall and yet proceeded to do absolutely nothing about it.

This one punishment caused so many issues and lead to more punishments down the road over something that was probably as petty as a young child mildly misbehaving. It affected my hygiene massively and for a long time during my pre-teen years I struggled to bathe myself. Sometimes I'd just outright avoid bathing which lead to many embarrassing scoldings and talks from my step dad and my mother. My mother of course, claims she doesn't remember any of this so it obviously didn't happen. Despite that she did mention that he did the same to her as a child but instead of cold water she was blasted with the opposite. I often wonder if this was a fetish or sick fantasy of his.

I take showers nearly every day and more often than not I still feel the same fear and desperation I had that day and yet I cannot for the life of me remember what exactly I did to deserve getting dragged in there in the first place. That's the case with every last one of these. All it's ever done for me is make me want to commit suicide further.

So many many thanks to my mother's godfather for teaching me such a valuable lesson. You really showed 7 year old me who's boss. Good job dude 👏
just know you're not alone— i actually relate to a lot of what you said

hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and suicidal flapper
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Parents are such assholes.
My mother used to pour soapy water down my throat if I said the slightest thing wrong.
She would say I had a filthy mouth that needed cleansing whenever I spoke out about the abuse she inflicted upon me.
Glad the bitch is dead now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: suicidal flapper, Praestat_Mori and LoiteringClouds
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm so sorry that you had to experience such abuse. You didn't deserve that. I hope you can find peace one day.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
Same. I will tell her about something that she did, and she will tell me that it never happened, or that it was just a dream. This happened a lot when I was younger, and now I tend to distrust my own memories. Some parents just have no idea how to raise children.

Reactions: suicidal flapper