Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Disclaimer: This style of self-deprecating humour may be offensive to some. It is intended as comic relief from the absurdity of the situation, not to make light of our suffering. Please disregard if this is not your style of humour.
Disclaimer 2: Extreme caution is necessary if actually thinking of meeting people, even if you think there's 'nothing to lose'. This is especially for young female members who have been targeted many times. In amongst the gentle, honest people here are a minority of demonic Dark Triad predators.
Disclaimer 3: This pisstake is not sanctioned by this website.

By special request, I hereby launch the Sanctioned Suicide Dating Thread. Since so many people here are suffering due to social isolation, a lack of understanding, being constantly invalidated by the normies around them and dearth of emotional support, being able to connect with empathic, like-minded others for friendship or relationship could be a literal lifesaver, so long as you don't end up getting murdered.

To participate, all that is needed is your anime picture, 'ASL' and your best qualities. For example:

42, male, Victoria/Australia

Download 1

Best qualities: Very skillful at giving cats neck-rubs. Can out-sleep the same cats. Proud survivor of narcissist family abuse, hence only leaves the house when absolutely necessary. Recently broke a bone at the gym, but the remaining 205 are probably OK. Have been 1 month away from CTB for the past 25 years.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, rationaltake, Forever Sleep and 5 others
Awake47

Awake47

Jul 9, 2023
I'm engaged. I just wanted to comment because PUSHEEN. Have a lovely day or night <3

Reactions: rationaltake
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Australia
unrelated but are there REALLY a lot of snakes and spiders in Australia of the dangerous variety or is an exaggeration

I would faint if I woke up and there was a huge tarantula in my house and I have not been the same since that guy found one in his mail box or either it was a black widow instead of turantula

Awake47

Awake47

Jul 9, 2023
unrelated but are there REALLY a lot of snakes and spiders in Australia of the dangerous variety or is an exaggeration

I would faint if I woke up and there was a huge tarantula in my house and I have not been the same since that guy found one in his mail box or either it was a black widow instead of turantula
Me: lives in Australia

Also, me: barely sees any snakes or spiders

Reactions: psp3000
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Screenshot 20230712 074439 Gallery

27 / M / Brazil

Best qualities: oral, your dick looks bigger from this angle, eats your ass while being the bigger spoon. Actually rational when thinking with my head.

Looking for a partner who won't look down on me

• Yay!
Reactions: psp3000