ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
as stated in the title, the best case scenario happened and I still can't believe it. some things always happen for a reason, i guess. im just so grateful.
our first contact was in November when he posted a goodbye thread and I noticed he's from the same country as me. something in me told me to check on him and I did. he ended up not catchung the bus, and a while later he thanked me and we started talking.
we have been thru a lot already and he knows me more than anyone. I never thought it was possible to find safety and love and life again. and one of the best parts of it all is that I dont need to hide my SS side from him, and he doesn't have to either. we can be completely transparent if we want to about these issues.
we had a wonderful time this weekend and things felt good again. genuine. what happened reminded me a lot of the Before Trilogy, just the two of us visiting places and walking and talking and laughing. he felt like the sun.

altho I must admit I'm so scared and struggling with fear of abandonment since I have bpd and I'm afraid I might ruin it or that something else will. I've never had something really good in life, I'm just scared of losing this. and I'm also terrified just thinking about the idea of him ctbing. it's not Luke i became pro life all of the sudden, it's just that he deserves to be so happy and he deserves to feel loved and safe too.

at least now I know I can feel happy and safe again and there's hope.

thank you for reading, i wish you all the best always. hang in there.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bells, EternalShore, HeartThatFeeds and 41 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Congratulations!! I have not been this happy for someone in years if not decades. Life is way too short to go through it alone, and the thought of having a loved one sitting close to each other watching a beautiful sunrise and/or sunset is pure bliss.

This week my chronic pain has bedeviled me to know end, and the ability to have the privilege of having such a kind and sweet soul share makes me forget about the darn pain, at least for a little while, thank you so very much.

I wish everlasting joy and happiness to the both of you,

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LivideLamb, rationaltake, ger3172 and 2 others
fiftyfiftyclown

fiftyfiftyclown

Jun 30, 2023
Happy for you both, really!
It's not "pro life" to say that having another person you connect with can make life worth living and in turn, you don't want anything bad to happen to them. Love is one of the only things that makes existence bearable. Especially if you've found someone who has seen you at your lowest.

I suppose I attribute this to the young average age on here, like people who still live with their parents, but I don't hold the belief that it's just better for everyone to be dead, life is hell, etc.
CTB is just something that makes sense to me when I've exhausted most of my options, or realistically have no chance to find fulfillment. Of course the mainstream "it gets better" advice is BS, I think it's more like "in some cases, there is a good chance that it will get better."

Vulnerability, intimacy, connection, & sacrifice are beautiful. Enjoy it, and help each other keep living

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: chloramine, rationaltake, lonelywander and 6 others
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
I am pro-choice, not anti-life, and if loving each other gives you both a reason to live, I wish you both all the best.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake, fiftyfiftyclown, ger3172 and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
That settles it. Time to launch the SaSu dating app.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: chloramine, ggetout33, Sperlyte and 9 others
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ger3172 and Pluto
ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
thank you all for your kind words, it means so much to me. ive found on SaSu so much comfort (now more than ever lolol), you guys are so special. i wish the best to all of you too!!

and yes a sasu dating app is actually a good idea in my opinion, the best and most understanding people i met were from here.

much love!

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, Pluto and whywere
C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
Congratulations!!!
I'm very happy for you.
The funny thing is I thought I did too. I met someone here in December 2020. I thought he was the oneā€¦.. he wasn'tā€¦..
I wish you all the best!!!

• Love
Reactions: Sperlyte, Suicidebydeath, ger3172 and 2 others
brimstonenfire_rain

brimstonenfire_rain

Wonder of U
Jul 13, 2023
nah, i believe these things only happen in movies

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Congrats i'm happy for both of you.
I feel like it's in the face of death that people truly unveil themselves. That's why your relation worked so well. You had nothing to hide, nothing to lose, no selfish interest, you're both true to one another.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, ger3172 and Sperlyte
ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
That settles it. Time to launch the SaSu dating app.

I mean at this point that might not be a bad idea. Not like I see myself dating anywhere else.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ger3172, Pluto and whywere