gerot

gerot

Nov 25, 2019
Summary:
"Alex wants to kill himself. But his self-preservation instinct stops him from doing it so he decides to hire an assassin to do the job for him. After signing the deal, Alex starts to panic, realizing that he has no control over his own life and most of all over his own death."

This movie is from my country and its a short film. The movie is not who knows what, but it has an idea that I think we have all thought about. Luckily it have english subtitles. I would like to hear your opinions about this one and if you have any recommendations they are welcome.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: carmechanicer_keke, FinalDestination, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
I am a Romanian and I've never watched it. Thanks a bunch for bringing it up here!

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Black Sky and gerot
B

Black Sky

Mar 25, 2021
Hi, I'm also romanian, just signed up recently. I thought I would be the only one here.

The movie was pretty entertaining and it was quite surprising to see "our people" delve into this topic like that. While I was watching, I kept thinking... It's a pity he doesn't know about N or SN, far cheaper and probably more peaceful than what he set out to do!

Anyway, I think it will stick in my mind for a while, a welcome distraction which I am thankful for.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Fin