BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
I think we all have a reason to not CTB yet.
For example, i'm still here because I have an awesome gf who really love me. I'm not ready to leave her yet.

So, what's yours?

• Hugs
Reactions: Eren, GrumpyFrog and TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Family. Job. Friends. Music. Food. Beer and coffee. Those things keep me apart from ctb (the act, but the thought is always in my mind)

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and BehindTheWall
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
I have no reason not to CTB. Soley SI holding me back.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dreamless Sleep, GrumpyFrog, death137 and 3 others
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
Right now it's because I'm worried about my parents. But at some point my need to escape will surpass that and I'll kill myself.

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
Right now it's because I'm worried about my parents. But at some point my need to escape will surpass that and I'll kill myself.

I feel you. I know that sooner than later my decision to go will surpass that too.

valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
My relationship just ended and that was all that was really keeping me here. At this point it's just SI and I'm scared to be in pain when I ctb.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, Dreamless Sleep, GrumpyFrog and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
SI but I won't be its prisoner for long.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dreamless Sleep and GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I am just sort of taking my time to make peace with my decision. All the reasons I had to stay are gone, now I am just waiting to see if something changes anytime soon, sometimes life surprises you after all. And if it doesn't, then oh well...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, TheSoundofTime, Dreamless Sleep and 2 others
T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
I've been this ready before: only instinct is not waking in hospital worse than I started.

Reactions: valentine
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Taking care of my mom with cancer.

I also had a special needs dog that I wouldn't leave because I know nobody else would care for her like I did... but I lost her a month ago. So just hanging in there for my mom now.

Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
oh lol i thought this was a thread about why we aren't asleep-asleep yet. i've been going to bed early for work all week but ended up taking naps afterward -- in like, a depression way not necessarily because i was sleepy. since i have another early day but also a half day, i'd figure i'd take the second wind i've got for now to do some cleaning while listening to a video on documented internet drama (which is like, my favorite thing right now).

as for why i'm still alive, i guess there are some dnd things i'm running that i want to see to completion (esp since we're kinda in the home stretch in one campaign) and i have a raodtrip w/ a friend coming up and also a nephew's birthday next month. though i def came to looking into finishing myself off this week but prep is annoying and hard work haha ohhh well

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm fighting a bullying situation at work, and a bit of me doesn't want to go till I have fought it. Fuck them.

Other than that, it used to be so I didn't upset my family, but I am now two years more suffering past that point, and I just want the suffering over. I have the right pill cocktail - I just don't know for sure if they are legit pills. I am also going to do another megadose of LSD to see if it helps again. It did help me so much - my suicidal thoughts are not here anymore in such a loud constant way. I still have constant agitation though and am super-lonely - so for those reasons, even without the suicidal thoughts, I just want it over.
The other method I would use would be nitrogen or some such, but I am nervous I am not so technical, so not sure I can make it work.

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
because i haven't had the right tool to do it and not sure how to buy without being sus :/ i don't usually go out on my own and especially in this pandemic situation it will look weird if i suddenly go out without my parents or friends. also maybe bc i'm scared ngl but i've been feeling pretty ready. already pushed back the date for a year and having a few deadlines at the end of the year i hope i can do it asap before the year ends

Reactions: Fingir ser feliz
softfuzzyman

softfuzzyman

Rot
Aug 17, 2020
Guilt :mmm: it's a terrible feeling when you suffer immensely every single day but keep doing it, suffering alone and just kinda freefalling deeper and deeper, because you're too weighed down by the guilt of hurting family. It sucks.