U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I left school and became complacent. I got angry. I mistook people caring about me aggressively for them bullying me. So I fought back. And now I am here.

I should've just done what my mom wanted me to do from the start. And sure I would've gotten yelled at by teachers and bosses and co-workers but that's the magic of who I am: me being me it woulld've happened anyway.

And then I would have become aggressive and ruined relationships like I always do. But hey at least I would've had a job by now.

S

sheleftme1

Apr 29, 2023
I'm sorry you being you hurt you. Me too I've tried to revamp myself multiple times and become "Better" but even the things I worked on didn't save my relationship. I wasn't good enough again no matter what I tried. I'm sorry and I hope you find joy in life again. While I understand choices, I still always want people to be able to get better. As much as we want the peace of an exit we all would prefer life to be better. And I don't know your situation but if you see a path to getting better I hope you can take it. I hope for the best in your life. Aggression is a hard thing to get out of

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I left school and became complacent. I got angry. I mistook people caring about me aggressively for them bullying me. So I fought back. And now I am here.

I should've just done what my mom wanted me to do from the start. And sure I would've gotten yelled at by teachers and bosses and co-workers but that's the magic of who I am: me being me it woulld've happened anyway.

And then I would have become aggressive and ruined relationships like I always do. But hey at least I would've had a job by now.
This should be in recovery section not here

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Here

yeah but I am asking why recovery?

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
It looks like you made a bad decision and want help to come out of it so it is recovery
It's not like I want help I was just venting...

I posted this is recovery just now btw.