FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that the existence of life in the first place was always the most horrific, tragic mistake, existence is nothing more than an unnecessary harm which could never be something positive or beneficial. To exist means to suffer and the truth is that existing is only suffering, it's beyond comprehension how much pain and torment has been experienced here all throughout history, it's so disturbing to even think about, existing is an endless cycle of suffering that just continues to repeat as new life is so cruelly brought here and it's true that death is the only relief in such a nightmarish world, nobody who is trapped here could ever be fortunate.

And all of this is why it's incredibly inhumane how suicide is purposely made so difficult, we are all just waiting around to die anyway, enduring this meaningless, but yet so dreadful existence, it's so disgusting how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option despite the fact that suffering is inevitable, it terrifies me how there is unlimited potential for existing to get even more unbearable.

The idea that existence is a "good" thing is a lie which invalidates the hellish reality of existing here, the reality is that existence itself will always be the true problem as it's the ultimate source of all suffering and torment, without existence one cannot suffer which is why to not exist will always be ideal. It's so cruel to bring more life here, it's a punishment being burdened with existence.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: DarkEaterMidir, TheSpookyNameGuy, loopdaloop and 11 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Dying seems hard and yet we know life is fragile. Unfortunately, there is suffering in life and i.believe its the process of being human which sadly seems to be failing now..I cannot help but think that.humankind has taken a cynical turn in existing, that a few men.could annihilate.us all.with a red.button, that the.eco system is now.failing and viruses are.threatening us too. We are just temporarily housed in.this.world,.just guests and eventually we leave.

Reactions: SweetRolls3
M

myusername890

Jan 24, 2023
I could never understand those who want to live and even enjoy it, bringing new life into this world. Existence truly is such a horrible state and it's horrifying being trapped in it for so many long painful years.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Rational man and ANTALWOODA
SweetRolls3

SweetRolls3

Jun 13, 2023
Dying seems hard and yet we know life is fragile. Unfortunately, there is suffering in life and i.believe its the process of being human which sadly seems to be failing now..I cannot help but think that.humankind has taken a cynical turn in existing, that a few men.could annihilate.us all.with a red.button, that the.eco system is now.failing and viruses are.threatening us too. We are just temporarily housed in.this.world,.just guests and eventually we leave.
This really resonated with me... we really are just guests in this world. It feels like we hardly have any agency over our own lives, and even our own deaths. That recent wildfire in Canada made me think of this. All it takes is for a few ppl to make bad decisions and the air is poison. I feel doomed to exist in this world, unable to live on my own terms and unable to die peacefully as nobody will let me.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rational man and ANTALWOODA
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
existence can be good to some people i suppose, but it is wrong to prevent those who it has been bad to from ending their suffering. i just wish to leave this world in peace.

Reactions: Why Me?
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It might have been ok if we were told honestly what it could involve and then- given the choice. I wonder how many people would have willingly taken the risk...🤔

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man