O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
There are 2 addresses for A in the latest PPH. There are a different two addresses for A that people are sharing when they PM A's email address. They are clearly not the same person as I have communicated with both PPH A and PM A, and their style of communication is very different. I think the PPH A is the real A. So for those who have purchased from the other A and haven't received it or haven't received tracking, this is likely why

Reactions: Pen>Sword and it's_all_a_game
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
There are 2 addresses for A in the latest PPH. There are a different two addresses for A that people are sharing when they PM A's email address. They are clearly not the same person as I have communicated with both PPH A and PM A, and their style of communication is very different. I think the PPH A is the real A. So for those who have purchased from the other A and haven't received it or haven't received tracking, this is likely why
So you are saying that the pph A is the first address given in the book above the one below?

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
So you are saying that the pph A is the first address given in the book above the one below?
Yes, I believe the first PPH address is the real A. the 2 addresses that are floating around on here I believe are an impersonator. Tutanota and Ctemplar addresses

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
How can I get PPH? Through Amazon? The one that's like 70 dollars? Why can't someone just post As address here?

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
How can I get PPH? Through Amazon? The one that's like 70 dollars? Why can't someone just post As address here?
PPH is available here in the resources section. I think you're not allowed to post personal email addresses, and also that could lead to increased risk for A.

here's the PPH

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Life_and_Death
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
PPH is available here in the resources section. I think you're not allowed to post personal email addresses, and also that could lead to increased risk for A.

here's the PPH

Everything seems so complicated and hard to get ☹️

Reactions: sleepytourist
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Everything seems so complicated and hard to get ☹️
It has to be. Understandably, people would have shit fits if you could walk into walk mart and walk back out and be dead in an hour.

Reactions: wereqryan and patheticpartner
fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
if you could walk into walk mart and walk back out and be dead in an hour.
BgTQSr_IgAEEuLK.jpg

edit: Not walmart. The walton's are greed personified.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SMALL-BUSINESS DEATH DEALERS

Reactions: wereqryan, patheticpartner and mini_weeny