ab2south

ab2south

May 7, 2020
Apparently the rebreather is available for purchase. You die painlessly from hypoxia and it's only 175$ This seems like a great alternative to N that is both cheaper and similar in terms of peacefulness.

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
Hello @ab2south Here is the active informative thread for the rebreather/debreather.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/debreather-purchase-too-good-to-be-true.30913/

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and GoodPersonEffed
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Apparently the rebreather is available for purchase. You die painlessly from hypoxia and it's only 175$ This seems like a great alternative to N that is both cheaper and similar in terms of peacefulness.
Can you send a message to the mods and ask if they can delete the webpage on your post? We try to keep websites and specific details as under the radar as possible.
I'm trying to tag them here but it won't let me

2 mods i know are Hasssssuùuu, and Meretlein

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Notabadguy
peacefuldeath14

peacefuldeath14

Sep 14, 2020
Can you send a message to the mods and ask if they can delete the webpage on your post? We try to keep websites and specific details as under the radar as possible.
I'm trying to tag them here but it won't let me

2 mods i know are Hasssssuùuu, and Meretlein
Is that so it's less likely to gain attention and banned? The desperate people who want to commit suicide...if you take away the peaceful means, there forced to use the much more horrible means. Even if their scared now of the pain way of dying, eventually it won't stop them, and it will just maKe them die horribly.

Reactions: Pookie, JPANON and nitroautnz
D

dharam

Oct 1, 2020
5 months later the thing is still unable to be sold

Reactions: introspectious
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
The website explains that they've been unable to procure the one-way valves, which are integral to the design. With the COVID pandemic creating an international demand for nearly all types of medical supplies, it really doesn't surprise me that they're not able to get the valves.

Reactions: Wrennie