Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
The saga for the fixing of the bashed door continue, it's now been an entire 2 week without a proper not broken door. Still don't have a functioning handle, a Macgyvered lock is the only thing keeping it actually closed. Virtually all the people i went to highschool with have girlfriends, jobs, nice cars, some even have straight up houses already, and i'm not even allowed to have a fekkin door that's not broken for my shit ass appartment. I get that i'm unwanted garbage and will die alone, that i'll never be able to work, but could at least have the amazing, oh how great privilege of being blessed with a god damn door that's not a half broken down piece of shit o_0 Fucking hell.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pen>Sword, DivineMedicus and 12 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
The landlord is obligated to fix your door for safety reasons. If you can voice that out to your landlord that if someone of malicious intent were to harm you because of a faulty door, the landlord will be held liable. From the past pictures, the door and frame needs to be replaced.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Bootleg Astolfo, Wrennie and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Doors should really get more respect for everything they do.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Wrennie, BluesRunTheGame and 4 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
The landlord is obligated to fix your door for safety reasons. If you can voice that out to your landlord that if someone of malicious intent were to harm you because of a faulty door, the landlord will be held liable. From the past pictures, the door and frame needs to be replaced.
They know the broke bois in their cheap housing can't afford good lawyers so they really don't care .-.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Wrennie and Meditation guide
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
door GIF

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Wrennie, BluesRunTheGame and 5 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
They know the broke bois in their cheap housing can't afford good lawyers so they really don't care .-.

First time lawyers that work on civic and social issues that want an easy case will even work pro-bono for you. Knew a guy many years ago, he was a known slumlord, but was worth about 30 million dollars. One of his properties was broken into, the latch on the window was broken allowing the ex-bf of the victim to enter the room and stab her 8 times. She was poor, her family was poor, but a lawyer from the local university who graduated and passed his BAR exam represented the victim. They won the case because it was negligent of the landlord to not replace the window. Dude lost all his properties and eventually died a destitute and alone.

• Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Wrennie, Donk and 3 others
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
I think there are lawyers out there that work for free until you actually win the case and earn compensation. It'd be at least worth talking to a couple and see what can be done. Usually consultations don't cost anything.

Reactions: Bootleg Astolfo and Symbiote
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I think there are lawyers out there that work for free until you actually win the case and earn compensation. It'd be at least worth talking to a couple and see what can be done. Usually consultations don't cost anything.
There are, but it's reallllllllly slow and they're kinda meh. I also really don't have the energy for lawyer stuff, i'm still stuck dealing with one ever since they seized my guns and sent me to the asylum (they're trying to ban me from owning boom booms for 3 years, which i find very non freedom of them)

First time lawyers that work on civic and social issues that want an easy case will even work pro-bono for you. Knew a guy many years ago, he was a known slumlord, but was worth about 30 million dollars. One of his properties was broken into, the latch on the window was broken allowing the ex-bf of the victim to enter the room and stab her 8 times. She was poor, her family was poor, but a lawyer from the local university who graduated and passed his BAR exam represented the victim. They won the case because it was negligent of the landlord to not replace the window. Dude lost all his properties and eventually died a destitute and alone.
Knowing my luck, the lawyer i'd get would randomly die of a heart attack right before the trial and i'd somehow end up being blamed for my door being broken in the first place.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Wrennie, NodusTollens, Nexey and 1 other person
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
There are, but it's reallllllllly slow and they're kinda meh. I also really don't have the energy for lawyer stuff, i'm still stuck dealing with one ever since they seized my guns and sent me to the asylum (they're trying to ban me from owning boom booms for 3 years, which i find very non freedom of them)
That is very non-freedom of them. You have my sympathies.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Bootleg Astolfo