leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
The biggest issue with SN that I have is that you can't do it while acting on an impulse. You have to fast, prepare, follow the steps.
I wish there was a quick and easy method.

• Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, YosemiteGrrl, thebelljarrr and 17 others
W

Wolf Girl

Nothing ever got better
Jun 12, 2024
I agree, but it's probably a good thing since people who attempt impulsively often feel regret. Though it would be helpful for those of us who need to be in crisis to overcome SI which is a lot of us.

Reactions: SonicFan1994, Don’tDoxMe, thebelljarrr and 14 others
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
I fon't think fasting is really necessary -- certainly not for 24 hours. Unless you've eaten a whole calf, your stomach will already be empty after 8. And SN isn't hard to digest; it's just that your brain can detect it as a poisonous substance and will make you throw up (hence the Antiemetics).

[But take this with a grain of salt -- table salt -- because I haven't actually read the PPH]

Reactions: QueerMelancholy, Beyond_Repair, etherealspring and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If i had to be impulsive with sn i feel mornings would be a better time for it, everything would've been organized ready and to go, i would already have fasted long enough. The only problem would be hotel room situations....those things require early booking and payment...which would put me back to square one 😒

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish for a straightforward method, to have the option to just easily die in peace truly would be such a relief for me, I just wish for a death like never waking again.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Unknown21, DeIetedUser4739 and 4 others
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
If i had to be impulsive with sn i feel mornings would be a better time for it, everything would've been organized ready and to go, i would already have fasted long enough. The only problem would be hotel room situations....those things require early booking and payment...which would put me back to square one 😒
Hotels in my city does not need early bookings, they always got available rooms.

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
I also just wish for a straightforward method, to have the option to just easily die in peace truly would be such a relief for me, I just wish for a death like never waking again.
35k messages in a suicide forum ...
I think you can do all the preparation without being 100% sure you will take SN. Do the fasting, take the meds, prepare the SN solution, wait an hour, if in that time you dont feel the impulse for drinking it, just throw it away.

Reactions: SonicFan1994 and wyo777
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
We all have to agree that beside N there is no peaceful and painless method. All of them or needs preparation or needs courage. Jumping, trains, hanging are methods that needs a lot of courage.Gun is somewhere beetwen, cause it can be done impulsivly and is just to pull a triger, but also it is not just to pull it. I think only people who had gun pointed to head can tell us is it easy to pull triger.
Gas is painless and peaceful, at least in my opinion, but extremely hard to get it and to build all equipment.
SN....ehh, ongoing topic, i am aware how popular it is over here and is also my second choice after N. But i also have done a lot of research about it beside PPH and beside this site. Even on this site we can find compilations that says clearly that more then half observed CBTs was not peaceful. I am realistic, i know 20 minutes sounds like nothing. But You have to be aware it will be 20 minutes with knowledge that you are going to die. Brain, body will be doing everything to stop this process.There is no possibility You will fall asleep even with benzos. If it would be so easy take benzos and go to sleep on railtracks. With big luck it will make You unconscious after those 20 minutes and yes, from this point is peaceful. I noticed a lot of people over here are advertising this method, but please be aware theirs knowledge is only based on what they found over here. One guy told me he will take sleeping pills and benzos and he will fall asleep before SN kicks in. This type of lack of knowledge scares me that this people are promoting something without any basic knowledge how brain works. Please also be aware that a lot of goodbye SN threads can be falsed. A lot people over here suffer for mental illness and from some reasons are afraid to leave this page. Also finding themselves that they have to do it. At some point they simulate CTB to escape from feeling guilt. There is a lot of unknown about this method. At the end i will say again it is also my plan B so i am not totally against it. What i am trying to highlight for You is:
Do not trust people who are promoting this method, cause simply they can't tell You how it is. When i read threads like " if U go with plan you will be fine " my first question is, have You done it? No, otherwise U will not be here if U "will be fine".
Make Your own research, think about it, do not do it impulsively because a guy on SaSU told me it will be fine.
Then You will find Your answer is it worth to try for You. And the final answer You will get only after You try.
Good for you.
So in Your city You needs prebooking?

Reactions: SenseOfLoss, Acritarch, Hunter2005 and 1 other person
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Yeah it's complicated with SN but at least you won't regret
Ig the fastest Way is using a gun but it's more hard mentally to pull the trigger

Reactions: Don’tDoxMe, thebelljarrr, leavingthesoultrap and 1 other person
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
Do You think fasting during sleep is enough? I don't think it works like that.

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Gas is painless and peaceful, at least in my opinion, but extremely hard to get it and to build all equipment.
SN....ehh, ongoing topic, i am aware how popular it is over here and is also my second choice after N. But i also have done a lot of research about it beside PPH and beside this site. Even on this site we can find compilations that says clearly that more then half observed CBTs was not peaceful. I am realistic, i know 20 minutes sounds like nothing. But You have to be aware it will be 20 minutes with knowledge that you are going to die. Brain, body will be doing everything to stop this process.There is no possibility You will fall asleep even with benzos. If it would be so easy take benzos and go to sleep on railtracks. With big luck it will make You unconscious after those 20 minutes and yes, from this point is peaceful. I noticed a lot of people over here are advertising this method, but please be aware theirs knowledge is only based on what they found over here. One guy told me he will take sleeping pills and benzos and he will fall asleep before SN kicks in. This type of lack of knowledge scares me that this people are promoting something without any basic knowledge how brain works. Please also be aware that a lot of goodbye SN threads can be falsed. A lot people over here suffer for mental illness and from some reasons are afraid to leave this page. Also finding themselves that they have to do it. At some point they simulate CTB to escape from feeling guilt. There is a lot of unknown about this method. At the end i will say again it is also my plan B so i am not totally against it. What i am trying to highlight for You is:
Do not trust people who are promoting this method, cause simply they can't tell You how it is. When i read threads like " if U go with plan you will be fine " my first question is, have You done it? No, otherwise U will not be here if U "will be fine".

Nothing compares to N, I agree, but SN seems the best option by far considering how easily avaiable it is. Of course it depends on how much effort and money are you willing to spend on getting the dream drug Nebumtal.

All the unsuccesful cases related are because they were rescued shortly after ingesting it, and the only thing that seems particularly bad is all the vomiting, which honestly is fine, way better than all the other gruesome methods out there. A lot of the survivors say they got unconscious quite fast, only felt some nausea, heardache or fast heartbeat before it harppened, all of which can be controlled with auxiliary meds.

Long story short, make sure you're not found right after taking it, and take all the extra meds to make thinks as peaceful as possible. I doubt that if you're almost passing out from benzos you're gonna feel any of those things anyway.

Reactions: Cakeisalie, alltoomuch2, SenseOfLoss and 2 others
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
35k messages in a suicide forum ...

I think you can do all the preparation without being 100% sure you will take SN. Do the fasting, take the meds, prepare the SN solution, wait an hour, if in that time you dont feel the impulse for drinking it, just throw it away.
Many of us have only one or two shots at best, because of how hard it was to obtain, meto, benzoes and the SN itself. It would be a waste.

Last edited:
Reactions: SenseOfLoss and wyo777
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It sucks when you are to depressed to even plan

Reactions: Don’tDoxMe, thebelljarrr, NoLoveNoHope and 10 others
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Many of us have only one or two shots at best, because of how hard it was to obtain, meto, benzoes and the SN itself. It would be a waste.
nah, no way you have only one chance, but it's okay if you don't feel enough courage or is not certain about doing it.The standart package is like 500g, you have 20 servings in a single recipient, all the other meds are quite ez to get. Hotel can be expensive, but unless you are homeless, you can get a room for the night from time to time.

• Yay!
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
Some people got only one chance. Sometimes it can be money related, sometimes ilness can progress....we all got diffrent circumstances.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, alltoomuch2 and SenseOfLoss
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Some people got only one chance. Sometimes it can be money related, sometimes ilness can progress....we all got diffrent circumstances.
but i mean, unless you're going homeless, have a terminal desease or something very critical. Things have to be quite extreme for someone to state they only have one chance

Reactions: wyo777
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Suicides should not be impulsive.

Reactions: Don’tDoxMe, Kta1994, Onelegman and 2 others
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
CTB is extreme, circumstances push You to CTB.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
CTB is extreme, circumstances push You to CTB.
I mean, my situation is not that extreme, i don't have some deadline which forces me to ctb before a certain period, although i kind of have, but it's not the kind of thing which would make it impossible to try again, it only means i'll gonna have to suffer a lot mentally after I reveal some things i've been hiding from my parents.

But I know that if I don't CTB is because I'm not sure about it, or don't have enough courage, saying it is impossible is delusional, at least in my case.

Reactions: wyo777
ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
The biggest issue with SN that I have is that you can't do it while acting on an impulse. You have to fast, prepare, follow the steps.
I wish there was a quick and easy method.

I don't really believe that is necessarily true. All those extras might help make it possibly less painful or quicker, but poison is poison. Eat it and die (if you're not found and don't call for help). The antiemetic makes sense because you can't die from it if you can't keep it down, but people who take the antiemetic sometimes still vomit, and to counteract the vomiting that can happen either way, people often just make extra cups of SN/water to drink after vomiting. (If we have a functional way to deal with the vomiting, why bother with trying to prevent it in the first place if doing so is such a hassle?)

The extras seem to be aimed less at making death more likely and more at making it less annoying. I've been alive long enough to know that I can handle pain if it's worth it.

Reactions: itsalittlecold and divinemistress36
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I don't really believe that is necessarily true. All those extras might help make it possibly less painful or quicker, but poison is poison. Eat it and die (if you're not found and don't call for help). The antiemetic makes sense because you can't die from it if you can't keep it down, but people who take the antiemetic sometimes still vomit, and to counteract the vomiting that can happen either way, people often just make extra cups of SN/water to drink after vomiting. (If we have a functional way to deal with the vomiting, why bother with trying to prevent it in the first place if doing so is such a hassle?)

The extras seem to be aimed less at making death more likely and more at making it less annoying. I've been alive long enough to know that I can handle pain if it's worth it.
I see your point but why are you arguing with a venting thread? I was simply expressing personal frustration with the method

Reactions: rozeske
ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
I see your point but why are you arguing with a venting thread? I was simply expressing personal frustration with the method

I'm sorry. I'm not trying to argue with you, just trying to help with an alternative perspective. Vent away.

Reactions: divinemistress36
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Do You think fasting during sleep is enough? I don't think it works like that.
Why? Fasting is simply not eating or drinking. None of those are happening while you sleep. 😴

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
Why? Fasting is simply not eating or drinking. None of those are happening while you sleep. 😴
During the sleep hours methabolic is reduced, but yes you are right, it is only 15%. So yes, it can be counted as fasting time. Ownestly i thought it does not work like that. My bad.

• Informative
Reactions: Acritarch, LostSoul1965 and divinemistress36
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
All the unsuccesful cases related are because they were rescued shortly after ingesting it.
Is there any information on how long the longest time was from taking SN to death, where the pph plan was also used?

A time of 40 minutes - 4 hours is specified in the PPH.

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
With most of them it actually worked quickly if you stick to the plan with antimetic etc..
For those that didn't work, the reason was that they were usually found too early or panic, too little SN or probably bad SN.

I find the story of the person where the attempt failed but all the hair fell out funny. :pfff:

W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
With most of them it actually worked quickly if you stick to the plan with antimetic etc..
For those that didn't work, the reason was that they were usually found too early or panic, too little SN or probably bad SN.

I find the story of the person where the attempt failed but all the hair fell out funny. :pfff:
Well, i am not sure if we was reading same thread. For me many of them was not quick even with regime.